Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $1,000,000 Lure
Fishing oz style > Chat > Lure chat
Mully
Thats right this bloke is holding a $1,000,000 lure encrusted with diamonds and other fancy stuff,wouldn't want to loose it mad.gif

Ronnie Garrison with Million Dollar Fishing Lure :o

Diamond encrusted spoon lure :o

Trying to hunt a few down on Ebay but cannot find them... lol
Smelly
Now that's the true meaning of 'more money than sense' laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I wonder how that'd look after a Mack Attack hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Majed
Imagine if this lure was taken by a fish or shark...the hunt would be on to catch the fish involved....
ocsawdust
I believe they also have built in gps tracking. But that helps lots if it gets lost and it's 2500' deep!
Christos
All we need is some idiot to bring up a story that it was used and lost by some fisher person. We could be looking at another dead species.
A pirate
wow if he looses it while fishing i hope i find it....yeah right as if it will be used! Kind of reminds me of the 22" mag wheel that was encrusted in diamonds...why...whats the point!
alex
QUOTE (A pirate @ May 3 2008, 02:52 AM) *
wow if he looses it while fishing i hope i find it....yeah right as if it will be used! Kind of reminds me of the 22" mag wheel that was encrusted in diamonds...why...whats the point!

ONLY IN AMERICA !!!
poly
QUOTE (ocsawdust @ May 3 2008, 03:10 PM) *
I believe they also have built in gps tracking. But that helps lots if it gets lost and it's 2500' deep!

tell the truth O.C. u must have half a dozen hanging around the house tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.