Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Places To Visit
Fishing oz style > Chat > Outings
Spudly
will be VERY soon mate!! ;)
Jumpus GooDarus
I've been to Manilla SUMO

I stayed @ the Hilton & we had security gaurds with machine guns down in the lobby to keep the local natives like you out hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

How come I didn't see the Hilton in your links ???

And what about the :duckwj0: ER didn't see him anywhere either laugh.gif laugh.gif
SUMOFISHIN
You've gotta be in Manilla to see the DUCK JG, He's part of the heritage on the Northern approach like the BIG FISH on the Southern side of town.
kkw
There are some special places here in Aus. Loads of good, big, tough fish to be had in the north. The two lizards pictured, would put up a quick fight on 30kg rolleyes.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (SUMOFISHIN @ Aug 7 2007, 07:39 AM) *
You've gotta be in Manilla to see the DUCK JG, He's part of the heritage on the Northern approach like the BIG FISH on the Southern side of town.

I must have gone to a different Manilla then laugh.gif laugh.gif

The one I went to was a couple of hrs flight out of Oz
jasonb
just dont let them take ken laugh.gif
SUMOFISHIN
KEN said , I've worked it out now! to go home we must go to Goondawindi then Cobar and Wagga, then straight up the Hume Hwy to Sydney.
STEVE.P
he forgot after cobar alice springs rolleyes.gif

so if they leave know they'll be here next week some time laugh.gif
STEVE.P
QUOTE (jasonb @ Aug 30 2007, 05:16 AM) *
just dont let them take ken laugh.gif

well how else are they guna find there way home
kkw
Or else, you could always save up your pennies and go to Romania.... Hire a red car and you are SET!!! I like jumpys barbeque and his visit to Maccas.
Smelly
Hey KKW,

That first pic reminds me of driving down a main road out this way.

I could see a cab on the side of the road and thought he had broken down,i slowed and nearly done a uey when i seen something like that,no kid in the back tho :o .
Jumpus GooDarus
Think this is a very popular place to visit

Smelly
Noice,

looks like you took a few scenic pics while up at Sumo's laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.