Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Longer Suspended
Fishing oz style > Chat > Have your say
SUMOFISHIN
It's Good to see we are No longer Suspended, I thought that it was The end for us as I still check in every Day .. I do hope more members use the site now that it is back up and Running It's Not Good having to find that I am the ONLY member that Keeps checking in every day, It would be Great to have conversations again, I have not fished for a few Months But that doesn't mean that I have lost interest, So please Post something that we can Talk about.
oz man
It wasn't that , I had a bugger stealing all the bandwidth , that I had to take the site100% off line until I found the problem and used a old backup to restore it.
SUMOFISHIN
Thanks for that George But I don't Know why we don't have more Members posting on here, as we do get a lot of visitors and members reading posts and there is Also Some Great Posts to Read
oz man
I just don't know, most likely facebook.
SUMOFISHIN
It looks like that's where they all have their Heads in Facebook
oz man
a mouse would make more sound that what we are doing at present.
SUMOFISHIN
You're Not wrong in saying that George, I Still Check in every Day and Can't believe that we have so many Visitors to the site, and No one Puts Up a Post, Come on You Visitors Tell us Your Story, and It's Not hard To Join us as a Member of this Forum
oz man
most are bots from search engines and from spam sites.
SUMOFISHIN
George is there any way that we can also be on Facebook or would we have to have another site
oz man
Facebook is a separate PROGRAM.
SUMOFISHIN
QUOTE (oz man @ Mar 24 2024, 01:58 PM) *
Facebook is a separate PROGRAM.

Shame we can't have a Link to send people to our site
oz man
yes I Can if i had the money LIKE THOUSANDS
SUMOFISHIN
QUOTE (oz man @ Apr 8 2024, 06:40 PM) *
yes I Can if i had the money LIKE THOUSANDS

I didn't Know that you have to pay to have a Group on Facebook
oz man
no but if you wish to have a full link that sends their post plus we send them our will cost , just having a group on Facebook cost nothing
SUMOFISHIN

It seems that we have to do something or we will just fade into oblivion
oz man
We have now been migrated to a new server which is a lot better.
Will do a broadcast email today.
SUMOFISHIN
QUOTE (oz man @ Apr 18 2024, 09:43 AM) *
We have now been migrated to a new server which is a lot better.
Will do a broadcast email today.

That May Help we need to get our members back online and Find some New Fresh Faces
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.