Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Project Boat
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
nimrod
You would think at my age and fitness level that I would have had enough of playing around and modifying boats, but I seen this one going cheap and couldn't resist it.
Much to Vals discus.
It's 14 foot Quintrex I think ( fishabout ? ) . Need lots of work and I intend to turn it into a center console, will weld wide gunwales in it to add some strength as the twart seats will be removed.
I am making alloy trailer for it before I start on the boat.

Won't let me load photos.
SUMOFISHIN
Good on you Frank, I am Still working on my Motorhome I just Bought at Christmas, I don't think that I can upload pics but I tried , I also can't read Oz Mans Last Post
oz man
that's weird as I upgrade all of you t5o moderator status so it should have fixed it, unless you used the limited I had on uploads will have a look at that.
SUMOFISHIN
QUOTE (oz man @ May 10 2021, 04:07 PM) *
that's weird as I upgrade all of you t5o moderator status so it should have fixed it, unless you used the limited I had on uploads will have a look at that.

Thanks George I will Try again I've had all sorts of problems I will try to attach a pic to this page

Sorry mate when I try to upload it reverts to No File Chosen
oz man
this has me stuffed
oz man
you could always upload to the gallery
SUMOFISHIN
QUOTE (oz man @ Jun 11 2021, 12:46 PM) *
you could always upload to the gallery

I'll try that when I can work it out Thanks George
oz man
QUOTE (SUMOFISHIN @ Jun 13 2021, 08:00 AM) *
I'll try that when I can work it out Thanks George

Just upgraded the Gallery to latest script .
all you have to register for the Gallery the same as you did for the forum.
SUMOFISHIN
OK Thanks George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.