Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Young Ozman
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
poly
happy birthday mate

smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif

paul
nimrod
Happy birthday George. Hope you are having an enjoyable day with the family.
Fed
Good on ya oz man.
SUMOFISHIN
Sorry I'm Late! But Many Happy returns for Yesterday From One George to Another
oz man
Thanks everyone been away for the past 2 weeks
kkw
Happy belated birthday, Oz. I have been out on a boat for 2 weeks, then walking and train riding for a further 3 weeks and finally flying for 9 hours. Got any cake left?
poly
was it good fun kk tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
nimrod
QUOTE (kkw @ Apr 13 2018, 09:01 AM) *
Happy belated birthday, Oz. I have been out on a boat for 2 weeks, then walking and train riding for a further 3 weeks and finally flying for 9 hours. Got any cake left?

You should tell us of your adventures.
kkw
I will send you a link to my blog when it is done Frank.
Pic 1 - Don't know which one I would eat. Yes I do, the duck.
Pic 2 - Go karts race around the streets in Japan
Pic 3 - Is that Poly's uncle?
Pic 4 - Is that Jumpy's dog?
Big freshwater fish in the river in Japan but I think they are mostly carp. They do have trout though.
nimrod
QUOTE (kkw @ Apr 17 2018, 04:20 PM) *
I will send you a link to my blog when it is done Frank.
Pic 1 - Don't know which one I would eat. Yes I do, the duck.
Pic 2 - Go karts race around the streets in Japan
Pic 3 - Is that Poly's uncle?
Pic 4 - Is that Jumpy's dog?
Big freshwater fish in the river in Japan but I think they are mostly carp. They do have trout though.

Thanks mate, got the email will read as time permits, sounds like a great adventure
The dog is deffenately some relation to Jumpy, and what is poly's uncle doing ?
kkw
I thought the uncle was tying wire leaders, but apparently he is making jewellery. It is silver and not Greek gold, so sales are limited.
nimrod
QUOTE (kkw @ Apr 22 2018, 12:14 PM) *
I thought the uncle was tying wire leaders, but apparently he is making jewellery. It is silver and not Greek gold, so sales are limited.

Wow What a read!! you sure did have an adventure, plenty of good memory's there.
poly
you should have stayed and had dinner with uncle Nodoe,he is a great cook
kkw
Yeah I think so too. They love raw fish over there and I think I smelled a trout in his pocket. Maybe next time. I'll tell him Poly sent me.
poly
no that would have been a blotter fish, hes good at preparing them, has only poison a couple of people lol tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.