Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heeeeey Guys
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
quintrex101
I'm still alive. Forgot my password.... everytime I tired to get on here I just ended up getting annoyed so I gave up.

Good to be back, how is everyone?

Frank, KK, Jumpy, Poly... to name a few, probably forgotten some hysterical.gif

Haven't been fishing as much as I would like too lately.. been slowly getting back into though. Sold my little tinny cause it wasn't getting used enough. I just bought a ute a few days ago, I'm planning on buying a kayak soon. The ones on eBay for 300 bucks look good, just throw it in the tray and go? Thoughts?
Spudly
Hello D-Son! Welcome back... Finally worked out that fishing cause less issues than girlfriends!

Show us some pics of your ute!! Beleive it or not, My dad also bought a kayak and does some paddling around Sussex..

They are easy to load and cheap to operate and get you into some good spots!!
kkw
I have a kayak as well - a Hobie Outback. It is designed to fish out of and having tried a couple of cheap ones, found that they just don't compare. It is like going out for a surf with a board and then doing the same with a blow up air mattress. If you want to do some serious fishing out of a kayak, then get one which is suited to the job. The $300 will get you floating but the tide and wind will make it more work than fun.
poly
hay mate welcome back, and by the way, kayak's are koooooooll

Paul
Jumpus GooDarus
Ewe sure it's DanialSun ???

I heard a flathead put a Ka Niff in your melon hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
quintrex101
I'll get some photos of the ute soon, keen to go camping with it soon! It just needs some minor work done to it to get it good.
Yeah the hobbie look good just a big cost, might go shopping around, would be good to test out a cheap one and a more expensive one.
That reminds me I haven't spiked a flattie in the head in ages hHAH I'll do it soon tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.