Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Really Enjoy The Forum.thanks Again. Fantastic. Peniston
Fishing oz style > Chat > Product Reviews
Ekberglak
I really enjoy the forum.Thanks Again. Fantastic.
nimrod
[quote name='Ekberglak' post='33091' date='Mar 16 2015, 12:29 AM']I really enjoy the forum.Thanks Again. Fantastic. quote]

Glad you enjoy it, tell us a bit about yourself. The forum is a bit quiet but the guys that do get on here are all mates and we
sometimes take the piss out of each other, well at least the others do .
Myself I am a complete gentleman that would never think about placing any sort of disbursements on my fellow members.
Jumpus GooDarus
Oz how are these idiots by passing validation ????

It happens quite a bit
SUMOFISHIN
Hey what about me I am the Gentlemans Gentleman
I would never put shit on anyone! Unless they deserve it
poly
that is incorrect sumo i am the only Gentleman's Gentleman on this site and that's a fact hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Paul
Fed
Gotta stop 'em Jumpy I clicked on the link & I think it hypnotised me, I started clucking like a chicken.
oz man
don't know as a guess should not be able to reply until he has validated his email and account.
Jumpus GooDarus
Again today oz & it's been the case for some time
They are not posting as guests they are becoming members & i have to track back to delete them
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Fed @ Mar 17 2015, 11:20 AM) *
Gotta stop 'em Jumpy I clicked on the link & I think it hypnotised me, I started clucking like a chicken.

He was selling russian dicks fed

No wonder Frank wanted to get all chummy with him hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
poly
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Mar 17 2015, 01:30 PM) *
He was selling russian dicks fed

No wonder Frank wanted to get all chummy with him hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Russian dicks don't do much for me, how about a Russian chick to bend your rod Jumpus hysterical.gif

Paul

smile1.gif smile1.gif smile1.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Wot about a russian chick with a dick ??? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.