Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Hunting Rig
Fishing oz style > Quackerdoo ! > Hunting !
Spudly
Got my new hunting Ute!

poly
hmmm it looks a bit like a Datson, narrrrr it must be a Toyota in disguise tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif lol

Paul
Jumpus GooDarus
looks like a pig of a ute
dogs wouldn't even pee on it laugh.gif
Spudly
It is a Datsun Polly, but th price was right.

98 Model, 110000kms, one owner.

As seen with all my added accessories; Roof spotty, Light Bar, Work Lights, Fridge, Esky, Dog Cage, Winch...

It owes me less than $500

smile.gif
Fed
Is that your daily driver or a spare Spud?

$500? I'll take two.
poly
as u know i got a bit crook so i had to sell the 4/B as possum was has having trouble parking it around some of the tight car parks and that made her most unhappy, and u know what they say about an unhappy wife. eeerrrrr i digress sorry,
if I had known u were in the market for a low mileage 4/B my Toyota only had 60000ks on it and was fully set up to go bush, u know stuff like bull bar, winch, bull lights, 7inch rims, snorkel, a canopy, old man emu springs and shocks, just to name a bit of the stuff and all at a very good price most likely to good a price, I placed the add on car sales on a Sunday and had it sold the next Tuesday..

Paul
Spudly
Nope, just a hunting ute Fed, Will take the dog cage etc off whe its needed for firewood runs and work ute duties.

No worries Poly, I Still got my Hilux as my daily driver and touring rig. Its a 09 model with about every accessory they make, Canopy, Drawers, Locker, Compressor, Winch, Lights, Roof Console, Old Man Emu lift, BFG Muddies.

QUOTE (Fed @ Apr 13 2014, 08:07 AM) *
Is that your daily driver or a spare Spud?

$500? I'll take two.
Spudly
Not The Best Pics!

poly
now that's a sweet ride Spudly smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Paul
Spudly
Thanks smile.gif

Tows the boat nicley too!

Alot better than the crappy Rangers!
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (poly @ Apr 13 2014, 10:16 AM) *
, u know stuff like bull bar, winch, bull lights, 7inch rims, snorkel,

Paul

Check out this Bulls Bar poly
Snorkels dont cum much bigger than this

kkw
Looks like it has mud terrains on it, or the bulls bar has been dragging in the mud at the very least.
poly
"STRIKE ME LUCKY" that's a big one, enough to make girls eyes water that one is.

paul
Jumpus GooDarus
Bloody patata Ducked when he shouldn't

Oh yeah
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Spudly @ Apr 13 2014, 01:46 PM) *
Thanks smile.gif

Tows the boat nicley too!

Alot better than the crappy Rangers!

Is that because ewe're a HillBillySoccerMum & can fit more balls in it laugh.gif

Besides ewe're only towing HUFFA boat with no BUNG Plug

Just ask Jamie laugh.gif laugh.gif
Spudly

Couldnt hit the side of a barn from 2ft could ya!
Jumpus GooDarus
Why would i want to hit a barn ?
Besides i was to buzy zotting crows dont recall ewe zotting anything that small

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.