Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: N B N Cable Laying
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
nimrod
My front yard at the moment. N B N optical cable is being layed in my area at the moment.
Can't get much closer to the action without drawing a wage.

They dug a great whopping hole fitted the conduite 4" pipe then the machine broke down.
They said it it should be fixed today and they will continue then.
Fed
How long before you're ready to be hooked up Frank?
nimrod
QUOTE (Fed @ Jun 21 2013, 01:22 PM) *
How long before you're ready to be hooked up Frank?

Fed. No idea mate. I'm sure optus ( my current provider ) will get in touch with their offer as soon as it's available.

Trouble with being one of the first areas is that's where all the mistakes are made, and by the time they will have covered 60 percent of Aust they will have sorted what they are doing out, and maybe get it right.
Fed
You just told the whole world where you live Frank, got any enemies? LOL!
nimrod
QUOTE (Fed @ Jun 22 2013, 11:00 AM) *
You just told the whole world where you live Frank, got any enemies? LOL!

Yeah Probably gathered a few enemies over the years, but anyone who wants to know where I live only has to ask. ( friend OR foe ).

Have told a few keeyboard cowboys to come and see me anytime and told them my address, but as yet none of them have arrived.

You would have to know the area anyhow before recognising my house.

They have taken the machinery away now but have left the lawn in a bit of a mess.
Fed
Have told a few keeyboard cowboys to come and see me anytime and told them my address, but as yet none of them have arrived.

HaHaHa! Goodonya mate!
Bees Knees
I ran into Frank, playing golf out there one time...smile.gif
nimrod
They came back yesterday and dug the lawn up again, seems they made some sort of error the first time.

Wonder how many times this is going to happen.

They tell me they will top soil so grass grows back to normal.

Yeah right the lumps and bumps they have left the lawn in I will need to buy a 4x4 lawn mower to get up the hills.
Fed
Tell 'em it's your carpark & demand green concrete Frank.
Click to view attachment

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.