Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Trailer
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
Spudly
Raced up to sydney and home again to pick up the new trailer. Would have loved to stay and see people and even get in a fish but just too many miles in 2 days with the bub... Glad to be home!

Sales Trailers, Tandem..
Fed
The whole rig looks terrific mate, if I was looking for another boat that's exactly what I'd be after.
poly
nice, the truck looks good as well

as for photo 3, you look very worried indeed

Paul tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Where's the udder HUFFA ???????????????

Only see huffa goat
Spudly
QUOTE (Fed @ Mar 25 2013, 01:08 PM) *
The whole rig looks terrific mate, if I was looking for another boat that's exactly what I'd be after.

Thanks FED, a few little customizations id still like, would love a newer style canopy but not essential, rocket launcher cause need somewhere for rods im not using, better bait board and rear rod holders but also not essential.. Really does everything I need perfectly. Great for the family and lets me get to the fishing spots I want..

nice, the truck looks good as well

as for photo 3, you look very worried indeed

Paul tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Was pretty shallow there, rocky bottom, thats why i didnt drive it on... Oh and the water was bloody cold!
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Rumpus @ Mar 25 2013, 09:39 PM) *
Thanks FED, a few little circumcisions id still like,

Aiming @ a QUATTA goat i c
Fed
See how the stupid angled winch base puts the whole thing out of whack?

Does yours have the dropped down rear roller?
Spudly
Yea rearmost roller is just for driving on, with 20 rollers + the keel rollers the load is shared so much that you can nearly spin each roller.. Heaps better distribution than the old trailer with half the rollers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.