Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fishing Bermi
Fishing oz style > Chat > Outings
nimrod
I am looking at taking the Bass boat for a ride down to Bermagui. I havent fished the Bermi River for at least 10 years and the close by salt lakes are begging for the Bass boat to grace their shores, there is a small Salt lake just south of Bermi that I have never set foot,or line on/in but I am dying to try it out, it looks like it would be a Flattie mecca. Don't even know if boats are allowed there.
When for the past 20 odd years that I have been going to Bermi I usually go outside fishing in one of the larger boats, Usually the Lancer, but this time I am only going to have the Bass boat so will concentrate on the quiet spots and explore some new areas and hopefully find some decent Flatties.
I need to do it before the cold weather starts to set in so will have to be next week or week after.
Will be a good run for the Bass boat before StClair so all the cob webs should be burned out of it.

Frank
Spudly
Before St Clair........ Again....... God time is flying!
Jumpus GooDarus
I had a chocolate eclair 4 lunch

Cant say i saw any bass in the eclair
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.