Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are They Now?
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
kkw
All the high flyers and super stars are gone. Oh well, the old members, then.
Catch 22 - Dave has been stripped off the site.
catchnrelease - gorn like a baby reddie. It'll Do - Greg was seen on here yesterday like a shadow at midday. Jedi - searching for the force in his custom made tinny. Does he still fish? Is he a myth? Christos - buried under a pile of wood shavings. Coops - who knows. Can I have your shirts? Majed - searching the net for a new hommus recipe. The parole officer - still check in with him weekly. Sea Fairy - well she IS married to Fed......
nimrod
Hey you think this site is loosing it's members, how about the site in which this site was created from, lucky to get 1 genuine post a week from a site that use to brag about being the premiem fishing site in Australia.
SFF is not much better.
Spudly
Im still here!!! EVEN WENT FISHING THIS WEEKEND!!!!! Will do a report later, didnt get any pics but will write something up for yas!

Still call this place home!!
oz man
I,m still around and working on a few things to promote the site.
Jumpus GooDarus
Organising some strippers are you oz ????????????

ps] dont let frank voluntee 4 the job laugh.gif laugh.gif
oz man
laugh.gif laugh.gif nah not that good just doing some seo work in background. Plus a mail out soon ,reminding member we are here.
nimrod
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Jan 16 2013, 10:29 PM) *
Organising some strippers are you oz ????????????

ps] dont let frank voluntee 4 the job laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now what's wrong with Frank applying for the job!!, fine figure of a man, and the mooves, wow would have you guys with eyes bulging and mouth drooling hysterical.gif hysterical.gif .
Fed
I look in every day but there's never anyone home.
Seafairy spends her computer time playing a mindless game with coloured balls.
kkw
You don't let her near the computer. She was chained to the kitchen sink last time I was there.
Happy Birthday you old wanker. cheers.gif birthday.gif
Bees Knees
Happy New Year Fellas... Had the toughest year in 2012.. Health and business wise... Health has improved but the business is a daily struggle. hoping for better things in 2013

I talk and see Jumpy a fair bit and he hasnt gotten any prettier.. hysterical.gif

Regarding these sites/forums etc.. Unless its an 'App' or Facebook that your there in 1 click, no one want to know anymore.. Posting pics from the phone, on the water etc etc... No one has the time for the old fashion report with pics... There are easier ways now.

Sites like Fishnet are on Facebook now. No need for moderators on FB. you control what goes on your page.. if you dont like it, you delete it..

We seem to have this conversation every few months now... hahahaha

If you have FB, add me...smile.gif
Spudly
Yep, unfortunately for you old timers, facebook is easy to link and share... Could easily start a Facebook page we could all join but dont wanna take away from this site.
nimrod
I joined facebook because Val wanted to see some photos of one of the grand kids, I have never used it but keep getting all these requests from people that want to be my friend.
Unfortunately they would all feel I don't want to be their friend cause I never answer the requests.
Wouldn't know how to go about it and don't want to know.
quintrex101
Yeap i was thinking of this the other day.. were are all those members. On SFF i knew everyone like family, Stef, Kamil, Maurice, Mick, Coops, Craig, Pirate, Boris just to know a few (most of them are on here too) it's sad that they don't visit as much. Maybe we should develop a app that's a shortcut to the forum ? i could probably do it. Might be a good way to get members back online. I know i would post more.
oz man
What sort of app are you thinking
quintrex101
For Android and IOS of course. Andrioid wouldn't be too hard but IOS theres a small fee and a computer running OSX needed. A shortcut that opens up a browser with the site will be good for people as no one i know uses bookmarks and stuff on their phones
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (oz man @ Jan 18 2013, 07:24 AM) *
What sort of app are you thinking

A bloody big HAIRY WUN laugh.gif
poly
what's an app????????????????

A bloody big HAIRY WUN

i have enough hair thank you

Paul. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
poly
QUOTE (quintrex101 @ Jan 17 2013, 10:35 PM) *
Yeap i was thinking of this the other day.. were are all those members. On SFF i knew everyone like family, Stef, Kamil, Maurice, Mick, Coops, Craig, Pirate, Boris just to know a few (most of them are on here too) it's sad that they don't visit as much. Maybe we should develop a app that's a shortcut to the forum ? i could probably do it. Might be a good way to get members back online. I know i would post more.

if that's pirate Pete you are referring to he's a mod polyboatowners, and a good one at that

Paul biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (poly @ Jan 19 2013, 10:21 AM) *
what's an app????????????????

i have enough hair thank you

Paul. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

An app is a

A
Partooschkey
Poly
Majed
Hey guys, hope everyone is well...

I'm still around just not doing much fishing....been busy with work and mowing the grass....

Well Christos is still around. In his spare time he is basically going to the gym and woodworking, woodworking and more woodworking...
Jumpus GooDarus
Did ewe end up finding hats for your udder 4 heads majed ???

Is christos still wearing red undies on his head laugh.gif
kkw
QUOTE (Majed @ Jan 21 2013, 06:53 AM) *
Well Christos is still around. In his spare time he is basically going to the gym and woodworking, woodworking and more woodworking...

I'd be too worried about shaking his hand in case I got splinters.
boris
QUOTE (quintrex101 @ Jan 17 2013, 10:35 PM) *

I'm hearing you... smile.gif
quintrex101
Which part mate ? haven't seen you on in ages ! hows things going ? smile.gif
boris
QUOTE (quintrex101 @ Mar 6 2013, 01:15 AM) *
Which part mate ? haven't seen you on in ages ! hows things going ? smile.gif

I managed to become a father, moved houses, work etc. Now the second baby is on the way, I rarely go fishing.

I did buy a new boat though, brooker 420. I should make a we tread on it. Need a new outboard for it.
Jumpus GooDarus
Where ewe been boris ??

Out fetching logs huh laugh.gif

Congrats on the bubs
quintrex101
Sounds good mate ! yeap make a thread haha, congrats on all that stuff smile.gif hopefully you can get out fishing again.
boris
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Mar 6 2013, 08:17 PM) *
Where ewe been boris ??

Out fetching logs huh laugh.gif

Congrats on the bubs

Thanks Ange.
Working hard mate.
Cannot wait to catch up
Sir Reel
boo laugh.gif
nimrod
Boris. Congratulations mate, hope you hang around a while.
John. Seen you on Fishnet this morning, read your PM's there.
Also would be good if you hang around a bit.
Sir Reel
QUOTE (nimrod @ Mar 8 2013, 08:35 AM) *
Boris. Congratulations mate, hope you hang around a while.
John. Seen you on Fishnet this morning, read your PM's there.
Also would be good if you hang around a bit.

Thanks Frank, thought id pop in and see if anything was happening here.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Sir Reel @ Mar 7 2013, 09:17 PM) *
boo laugh.gif

So now ewe think ewe're HUFFA marcel aka BooBoo huh
quintrex101
All the old members are slowly popping back up haha. Need a few more though
Spudly
Gday Sir Reel... How things down batemans way... Been a while since i visited that part of the world.. Actually working on a Nelligan trip! Will let ya know when we head that way..
nimrod
QUOTE (Rumpus @ Mar 9 2013, 11:33 AM) *
Gday Sir Reel... How things down batemans way... Been a while since i visited that part of the world.. Actually working on a Nelligan trip! Will let ya know when we head that way..

I had a Nelligan trip planned for February with a few old mates but unfortunately due to health reasons had to cancel.
Love it down there, even if it's too hot to fish the nelligan pup is a great hang out.
Spudly
yea, great spot! got some mates with kids, planning a trip in april.. kids have heaps to keep them occupied, boys can go fishing and girls can kick back river side, throw in some skiing etc.. good place!
poly
QUOTE (quintrex101 @ Mar 8 2013, 09:55 PM) *
All the old members are slowly popping back up haha. Need a few more though

OLD, I'M not old, I just look that way.

Poly biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
kkw
My old mate Poly. Shame I missed you last week. One of those unforeseen circumstances.
poly
Yep would have been good to catch up.
How did you go with the kitchen, did you find one you like???????????.

Paul smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
kkw
Went around to 4 kitchen places. Wow!!! Don't they know how to charge. I think they have decided on a flat pack from Masters. Didn't get back home until 10.30pm or so. Long day and lots of klms.
Sir Reel
Hey Rumpus, have been busy the last few years with a new job, long hours. Anyhow, talk in the river is bream going well in brakish water and kings breaking / stealing rods at durras. Black marlins taking a lot of line at montague too, kings were firing well there last week.

Nimrod, hope your feeling healthier for a trip to nelligen
oz man
kkw if you didn't buy the kitchen let me know and will put you in contact with a few good ones.
As I sell to that industry and know the better ones at realistic prices.
kkw
Well, bumped into Catch 22 the other day, in the motor registry. He was getting an eye test and insisting that his eyesight was ok and the reading chart was wrong.
He did say he had spent the morning with Jumpus, so his head may have been spinning biggrin.gif Poor old Dave.
SUMOFISHIN
Yes he has been at my place since Sunday, And is staying in Manilla with my Kids for a few days when I take off to Vanuatu on Monday for a couple of weeks
kkw
HaHa. Say hello to Stripper Dave for me and let him know we are heading off to Tuncurry next week with the van in tow.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (SUMOFISHIN @ Nov 6 2015, 09:54 AM) *
Yes he has been at my place since Sunday,

Bloody Zorblics
Bet ewe malteso's are feasting on roadkill
Eat the arses out of skunks ewe lot laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.