Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fishing Sunday 11th March 2012
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Game Fishing
Bees Knees
We out with Mr 'yap yap' Jumpus Goodarus, Stickman and Denis yesterday for a bit of Game Fishing... Outwide off Sydney we had our first strike at our 'newfound' secret spot... The boys set me up for a battle with my first Marlin...

Jumpy called it for a Yellowfin, but as we need to do regulary, 'we corrected him'... rolleyes.gif

A 40min fight ensued, that left both me and my opponent both exhausted... This being my first effort, I had burned all my energy in the first 10...

Jumpy gave me a prostate check because he is of Greek decent and spotted my bum crack hanging out hysterical.gif He never expected me to push back though, so he went back to the helm, disgusted in me...smile.gif

This was easily the hardest thing I have had to do in fishing, but the reward was well worth it... I know I will angle the the fish better next time, but, you always react different for the first one..

There is Video and Pics coming from others.. Rum and Jumpy are out there atm trying to break Rums virginity... so hopefully it all good news for them today..

Thankyou to all...smile.gif smile.gif
Fed
Good one Bees.
You pushed back? I'm surprised you didn't jump clean out of the boat.
How big do you think it was and where were you fishing?
Is Jumpy down the coast or is Rumpus up here, I hope they get one.
Looking forward to the pics mate.
Bees Knees
They say 150kg... First time i saw one, so I'm not sure.. Sydney wide and Rummy come up here,,, got to be where the fish are apparently...smile.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Put it this way Fed

Remember that 1st YFT you got with me 30 odd years back & how much of a woose you were ??

Well you're a legend compared to Bees laugh.gif laugh.gif
Stickman
Congratulation Bees!

It was a pleasure being there and what a great fish it was.

Cheers Stickman!
salty fil
Good stuff Bees
Got to give it to Angelo though. As much as a smartass he is i know he loves putting guys onto their first decent fish.
Did he leave you hanging with a high 5 like he did me when i got my YFT?
Good stuff to all on board!
Jumpus GooDarus
You bunch of wally's yu you congratulating the pupya 4 ?????????

The wanker spent all day sleeping under the cab cause no one would dance with him

We were out a long way got a new Cmap for gps udder week 1st time used & detail was phenominal found wittle sea mounts i never new existed till yeasterday.

Had seen nothing all day till this fish got ontop of one of the mounts & started just marking dribs of bait 5 minutes later we were in the pupya moved like a sloathe from under the cab laugh.gif

Girdled him up didn't see the fish @ all @ this point had a feeling it was a good yft just by what it was doing, good solid run up front then nothing all of a sudden it start peeling line again jumpus'n whilst overtaking the boat

Remember how i keep telling ewe guys about pupya's MANBOOBS ???

Well when i looked back to see what he was doing the idiot was wearing the bum harness as a bra laugh.gif laugh.gif his face was red think he said arm was falling off bum was sore & that he enjoyed my finger which i might add was no mean feat getting it back laugh.gif

Twas a nice fishy called it 150 kg ran measurements though weight calculator afterwards it said 180 kg but i'm sticking with my call

Worked the area for a couple more hrs magic day on the water pulled lures in & hit hammers to come back in to where i'd been doing ok this year out goes spread around 5pm @ this stage when port transom goes off plic of a thing peeled 30 odd meters & spat the hooks.

2o minutes laters starboard transom goes off & this was a rip snorta of a fish deck cleared & fish still peeling line of spool girdled Denis the menice up went back to controls to chase down fish which was still runing mind ewes prob 300 + meters of line out never jumpus'd so got no epsy to see size.

Fish finally stoped runing after smoking us not alot of bend in rod @ this stage i feared he'd thrown hooks but it was worse he'd popped the mainline & we lost double trace & lure Big Puppy lure i'd made up.

Not to many decent pics awaiting to see video

Was out again yesterday with that wally Baby Potato these boot scoot'n country folk are well laugh.gif
Spud got his 1st marlin i'll let him tell the story then i'll iron out all the porkys laugh.gif
Fed
Remember that 1st YFT you got with me 30 odd years back & how much of a woose you were ??

I already had a few under my belt before then are you sure you're not thinking about that 1st YFT you got with me 30 odd years back?

To this day I've never seen so much hurt put on a fish with 6Kg line you are the legend when it comes to fish mate.
Jumpus GooDarus
I was refering to how you packed away your rod after that fish & wouldn't fish for rest of day laugh.gif laugh.gif

Both Bees & Spud had their arses hanging out their mouths it was funny laugh.gif laugh.gif
Maybe the video captured the look on bees face you had to see it it laugh.gif

All because these guys just dont get it

Ewe let the gear do the work for you, these guys were fighting the gear & had to contend with the fish as well laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bees Knees
Think we DO get it Jumpy... But adrenalin takes over, you dont breathe, your caught up in it all...

20 minutes in, after you burn yourself out, you learn your lesson... Like you said to me everytime we have come back with zeros over the last 3 years, "You'll make all your mistakes on your first one, trick is to learn from it"...

See, I do listen occasionally, between the Yap, Yap, Yap....

P.S. Your the 'Greekiest' Aussie I know... poke.gif hysterical.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Should've let you put on your Barry Manillo CD but i didn't have ear plugs
Maybe you might not have struggled so much
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Saving up to buy you a sports bra for xmas as i didn't intend for my bum harness to bees used as booby support laugh.gif laugh.gif
Fed
I was refering to how you packed away your rod after that fish & wouldn't fish for rest of day

That sounds like me, now if I ever hook something big I'm just going to cut it off.
Great work getting Bees & Spud onto the fish, deflowering their virginity Greek Style.
bafoo
congratulations to the Duc flukka and also to the crew, hats off to the skipper for providing a great day out.

Thats a fish of a life time but I still love my gugong fishing lol
Spudly
Think we DO get it Jumpy... But adrenalin takes over, you dont breathe, your caught up in it all...20 minutes in, after you burn yourself out, you learn your lesson... Like you said to me everytime we have come back with zeros over the last 3 years, "You'll make all your mistakes on your first one, trick is to learn from it"...

Bloody oath!! was soo puped up i think you wear yourself out!! Awesome rush though! Cant wait for #2

See, I do listen occasionally, between the Yap, Yap, Yap....

Think stick man nailed it with his new name,

FLAPPA!!!

Once again!! Thanks so much mr Jumpus!! Awesome experience and thanks so much for the chance to do it! Cant wait to get out there again!

And also a big thanks to stickman! some good instructions and encouragement and was good to have someone hanging onto me when the swell and the fish pulled me off balance!

arms are still burning and still on a high from it...
Jumpus GooDarus
was good to have someone hanging onto me when the swell and the fish pulled me off balance!

Psssssst !

That wasn't his hand
Why do you think they call him Rob Da Nob ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Bees is a wally & RobDaNob is anutta wun tu

Idiots thought they could put wun over His Eminance laugh.gif

Better get on the Bus boys cause jumpy was right once again laugh.gif

Pure Fishing ewe wally's not fishing trip
Fed
I was watching a show on TV last night about pawn brokers, this woman was trying to sell a sex chair and dead set it looked exactly like your harness Jumpy.
Where's the pics from the Spud trip?
kkw
On fishnet hysterical.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Wot am I
Everywuns nanny
spud can do his own porky telling and draw his own pics
Spudly
http://www.fishintrip.com.au/

When you asked me you said what show is Jason Kennedy (the stop the bus guy) off...

Its fishing trip... not pure fishing!
Spudly
im still too buggered to wrte a report.. bloody arm is sore too!! and my ears from all the flapping from flapper!

Bur in all seriousness, it was an awesome day out.. had to put in the hours as the strike didnt come untill well into the afternoon...

Thanks again Flapper, i mean jumpy!

Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Rumpus @ Mar 15 2012, 05:59 PM) *
http://www.fishintrip.com.au/

When you asked me you said what show is Jason Kennedy (the stop the bus guy) off...

Its fishing trip... not pure fishing!

Dont care wot you wally's reckon

When the show gets advertised on TVS it's advertised as 100% Pure Fishing & has been since i remember

3rd post this thread

http://www.fishingozstyle.com.au/forums/in...?showtopic=1910
Spudly
pure fishing is the backing company, same company that has berkley, shakespeare, uglystick etc, and they put the shows on, hooked with dave butthead and fishing trip with jason kennedy, the show isnt called pure fishing..
Jumpus GooDarus
Dont really care

Show is advertised as 100% Pure Fishing & that's all that matters

Jumpus is right ewe wally's are wrong laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bees Knees
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Mar 15 2012, 07:19 PM) *
Dont really care

Show is advertised as 100% Pure Fishing & that's all that matters

Jumpus is right ewe wally's are wrong laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hahahahahahaha.... Even Greek gods can make mistakes... Jumpy is like the Fonz from happy days...smile.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Geez you're a wally
Show is advertised as one thing & yet you still insist it's something else
Worse still ewe want to argue with a GOD laugh.gif
Spudly

Jumpus GooDarus
Geez you're putting in the effort to get your Masters Degree in Wallyfacation aren't ewe Spud laugh.gif laugh.gif
Q was
What was the show promoted as on TVS
Spudly
Jason kennedy is on aurora, not tvs.. Differant show, differant host?
Bees Knees
Jumpy, put on your Fonzy jacket and say 'I was wrrrr, wrrrr, wrrrrr wrrrrrong'!!! hahahahahahahaha

Happy Days fellas super.gif
Fed
That show is often on free to air TV Rumpus, I can't remember what station but probably Channel 1 or TVS44.

Wait for it I think he might be ready to backflip.
Jumpus GooDarus
And what's the show called fed

Think i may produce my own show & air it on tvs

Call it the 2 Wally's trying to ketch a marlin laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Fed
I think it's either 100% Pure Fishing or Fishin Trip 100% Pure Fishing.
I'm sure I've never see just Fishin Trip by itself in the TV guide.
Not something I'd want to bet my left knacker on though.
Jumpus GooDarus
Keep it up ewe wallys & end up like RobDaNob
He tried argue'n with His Eminance & look wot happended to him laugh.gif

Might start up my own show & call it 100% Pure Bashing Trip

Stickman
What ever you do don`t try and tell him he is wrong when he has a rubber mallet in his hand. I told him once i told him twice and i had to tell him a third time he was wrong. He still would not listen so when he realized he was wrong you should have seen the look on his face. He stormed off with the edgar britts and came back and thumped me.
Jumpus GooDarus
Brurry hell
Keep getting all these Wallys sneaking onto my goat & bastards keep losing my lures

Knocked up replacements today day b4 tumollo

Biggest wally of all The Pupya must've tried sticking lure he used up his arse cause when i had a lookies @ hookies found tip of top hook not there anymore think it's up pupya's poo poo hole laugh.gif laugh.gif

Jumpus GooDarus
Wot a wally this Nob is he's now known as Lizzard Rag laugh.gif laugh.gif

Wally needs to learna how to shut tight a snap swivel

Quiet day yesterday found bait found temp breaks bla bla bla & ended up fishless saw wun free jumpus
oh yeah turned a reel on a mahi i didn't even bother slowing the boat & hooks pulled

2day was a bit better went a 2 2 1

Saw marlins on surface sunning itself 2nd loop it nailed the lure but spat it shortly afterwards

Did manage one of these & had them jumpus'n out the water later ron

Lizzard Rag doing what he & fish scarer do best on the boat

Stickman
HaHa to funny.

Is that the roll you was eating this afternoon....? errr it was you dirty bastard.

The smart thing to do is have a nap. Than to put up with you Flapping all day.
Fed
And you wonder why I used to lock my car up to sleep in it down the coast.

Where were you fishing Jumpy?
Jumpus GooDarus
And you wonder why I used to lock my car up to sleep in it down the coast.

Because ewe & the rest of them were a drunks hu wouldn't get off the piss & wouldn't stir to go fishing
Fed
Sitting around a fire getting drunk is a great way to finish off a days fishing.
beer.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
A bit hard to go fishing when the skipper is still drunk sitting on the fire cause he fell into it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.