Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember When
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
Spudly
Haha, Just for a laugh!!

and on Apr 15 2007, 11:06 PM

1st of all I'd like to take this oppertunity to thank all you guys for joining up not to mention the effort you've all put in to make this place work esp considering we've only been up for a day & a bit.

Great Effort Guys

Just to let you know I've been on the phone 2day & yes I do have one I know this 2B so cause it goes Ring Ring Ring & not ring-a-ring-a-rosie

AnywayI've been around the fishing circles for many years & know quite a few peeps just to let you know this sites URL will be appearing in a couple of fishing clubs newsletters I for one would like to see a few old faces again should give us a boost as far as membership goes.

Thing is all those old faces I mentioned will probally do the bolta & run as fast as they can when they realise who Jumpus is & what he gets up to on these types of forums

Seriouly folks think this place can really rock in time wont happen overnight but we'll get there

quintrex101
Holy shit, look how young i was !
kkw
Jumpus looked o.k. back then. Wow, time can be very cruel though!!!! hysterical.gif
nimrod
QUOTE (kkw @ Jan 29 2012, 08:33 AM) *
Jumpus looked o.k. back then. Wow, time can be very cruel though!!!! hysterical.gif

Bit of water under the bridge since then.
This is about the oldest photo I can find of myself that is usable, any further back and you are looking into the box brownie era.

Click to view attachment

Good subject this how about some oldie style photos of other members
Jumpus GooDarus
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Twit Top ewe look like a wally in that pic laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Frank ewe sure that's ewe ????
Could've sworn i was looking @ martin laugh.gif laugh.gif

Wait till i dig up a pic of the Goose back when he had hair laugh.gif laugh.gif
quintrex101
This one was about 2 years before that first photo Chad uploaded. I got some really young ones but i'm not sure were they are, there not on my harddrive so i may have to do some scanning later.

Click to view attachment
Jumpus GooDarus
Nan sent me a pic of Rumpus back when he was wittle laugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.