Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dickheads
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
poly
Yes, I think that the 90HP Opti would have at least twice the horsepower of a 115HP Yamaha, and probably three times that of a 115 Suzuki, as everyone knows that they severely over rate the horsepower of their engines. I just wish that I had a 90 Opti on my 20 foot tinny, it would be an absolute rocketship. Oh, and I know a guy who owns one, and it has over 3000 hours on it, and never a spot of trouble.

Go the Optis!!!!!

what type of dope writes this stuff, he is saying that a 90 is in fact 180hp I would think not,, maybe he thinks a 115 Yamaha is just 57.5hp,, perhaps a 115 Suzuki is a trifling 38 1/3hp, no wonder j.g. gets pissed of with ratbags like this.
Spudly
Yep, thats pretty funny!!

buggers got me stirred up now too...
Jumpus GooDarus
I'm surprised JayyyyyGee didn't get blamed for that as well

That guy is a trouble maker laugh.gif laugh.gif
nimrod
QUOTE (poly @ Dec 21 2011, 07:40 PM) *
what type of dope writes this stuff, he is saying that a 90 is in fact 180hp I would think not,, maybe he thinks a 115 Yamaha is just 57.5hp,, perhaps a 115 Suzuki is a trifling 38 1/3hp, no wonder j.g. gets pissed of with ratbags like this.

It's all Jayyyyygee's fault.
Jumpus GooDarus
No it's not
And even if it was JG has a Doctors Certificate to excuse him
nimrod
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Dec 22 2011, 09:25 PM) *
No it's not
And even if it was JG has a Doctors Certificate to excuse him

Yeah that would be from Drjays.com/forumexcusecertificate. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
NetPez
so does that mean my 3 hp seagull is actually 75hp?
have a merry xmass everyone smile1.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
No ewe brurry irriot
It's a bird that squarks alot when you're eating your chiss & fipps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.