Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jumpy On Fishnet
Fishing oz style > Chat > Gilligan's Island
Pages: 1, 2
nimrod
Hey The ladies and young girls are sure giving it to Jumpy on fishnet, well they
say they are male but their sure acting like sookie little school girls, very amusing.
poly
yep read it and replied to it , cant stand people like that rat bag that started the thread, Ang will bag me for what I have Said, but that's fine Bob has told me a few story's about the thing they have done and the fish they have caught

Paul
nimrod
QUOTE (poly @ Dec 20 2011, 07:48 PM) *
yep read it and replied to it , cant stand people like that rat bag that started the thread, Ang will bag me for what I have Said, but that's fine Bob has told me a few story's about the thing they have done and the fish they have caught

Paul

Paul If he jumps on anyone it will be me for bring it onto this site.
If I have done the wrong thing, I don't mine the thread being deleted.
Jumpus GooDarus
Haven't looked yet but poly gave me a ling ling earlier

Dont these fools know jumpy thrieves on this sort of stuff laugh.gif laugh.gif I'll even go so far as to guess what they're up to wouldn't surprise me if they're trying to get me angry & lose it so as i can get banned.

But i sit & laugh @ them laugh.gif

Tis the same lot stalking me from thread to thread

But my pm bo there is allways pretty full pm's from peeps who like what i post & to seek advice on things
oz man
Can I have a play, I love playing.
Interesting owned by mmg media or mmg insurance.
Spudly
which topic is it>
Fed
I just don't get it, what's fishnet?
Spudly
Found it! haha, pleanty of supporters out there.. Have to admit I have good laugh reading all the posts!
nimrod
QUOTE (oz man @ Dec 20 2011, 08:57 PM) *
Can I have a play, I love playing.
Interesting owned by mmg media or mmg insurance.

What's owned by mmg media ?.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Rumpus @ Dec 20 2011, 10:33 PM) *
Found it! haha, pleanty of supporters out there.. Have to admit I have good laugh reading all the posts!

Same group of people every time spud laugh.gif

I'm sure they only visit the site to follow me around

Must be my after shave laugh.gif
oz man
QUOTE (nimrod @ Dec 20 2011, 11:37 PM) *
What's owned by mmg media ?.

fishnet.com.au is owned and operated by them and is hosted thru optusnet.
nimrod
QUOTE (oz man @ Dec 21 2011, 06:02 AM) *
fishnet.com.au is owned and operated by them and is hosted thru optusnet.

Well there yah go I have always been under the influence that Steve Edwards owns Fishnet, maybe he owns this other mob you are talking about and it's a sub company.

Fishnet.com.au Pty Ltd ACN 092 756 708 is the site owner and operator.

OZ could you tell me where you got your information from ? I am very interested.
Just a brief history of the site in case anyone interested.

Fishnet started as a web site in 1995, it was then called Fishinternet . I joined the group in 1996 was the 41st member to join the site, taking into account scammers ( yes even in the early days ) I was probably well within the first 20 humans to join the site.
We started off when there were no other fishing web sites in australia, yes Fishnet was the first fishing web site in OZ by 2002 after several face changes Fishnet had a major melt down and most of it's holdings were lost. All the members had to re-join I was a few days late in joining so became the 486th member, god knows how many scammers.
When we started the site it was in the TREE format which I still liked more than the current every man and dog style of forum. In or about 2004-5 we changed the site to it's current format.
Around that time we started a television show called Fishnet TV which went for approx 20 episodes on channel 10 on a Saturday, think it was 12 noon, but not a good time cause in them days I was always out fishing at that time and had to tape the show to watch when I got home, sometimes Val would forget to tape it and those episodes I missed.
Steve decided NOT to do the show since, as it took too much of his time to produce.
BTW Steve Edwards was the guy who gave REX HUNT his big break and put his face on Tele, Steve made the first 20 odd shows before REX became famous and stabbed Steve in the back and went for much bigger money and fame, Rex still visits the site, but no longer posts.
By 2005 every man and his dog was building Fishing web sites and Fishnet was just another site, by that stage we had nearly 50,000 members registered probably about 1 thousand fair dinkum members and the site started to loose much of it's charactor and members.
Since 05 thousands of members have come and gone and the registry now stands at over 73,000 members, probably about 100 or so members that still bother to post, a lot more use the actual site rather then the forums. The forums are a minor part of the site where most fishing sites are just a forum and not much else.

Well there you have it and with all my rant and rave my point is all this time I was under the impression that Steve Edwards was still the site owner, although he has handed the forum section over to the Moderators to control.
oz man
I looked it up in the who is registery for australian domains.

http://whois.ausregistry.net.au/whois/whoi...t=1324422828050

Whois response for fishnet.com.au:
Domain Name fishnet.com.au
Last Modified 24-Oct-2011 00:37:43 UTC
Registrar ID Melbourne IT
Registrar Name Melbourne IT
Status ok
Registrant FISHNET.COM.AU PTY. LTD.
Registrant ID ABN 32 092 756 708
Eligibility Type Company
Registrant Contact ID Z131938907579416
Registrant Contact Name Michael Harris
Registrant Contact Email david@marinemedia.com.au
Tech Contact ID Z131938907579416
Tech Contact Name Michael Harris
Tech Contact Email david@marinemedia.com.au
Name Server ns1.secure.net
Name Server ns2.secure.net
oz man
Well as far as members , we have really limited ourselfs as we require a admin approval.
Which I see as unnessary but so be it as most would complain with a few spammers and secondly Jumpy doesn't want mods .
What I might do but is put a port in front of the forum like they have so we can put some advertising and crosslinks of useful sites.
Well just a thought and maybe an upgrade to 3.2.3
Jumpus GooDarus
Why have mods oz ???

This is a well behaved site exept for that goose called Fed laugh.gif

If anyone has issues here they all know it's me & i haven't had to step in pull anybody up for ages
oz man
Well we don't need them unless we opened the site up.
poly
bugger, they have pulled the thread. Now we will never know what Jumpy had to say

Paul
Fed
bugger, they have pulled the thread. Now we will never know what Jumpy had to say

I can tell you Poly, Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.........
They're on to him mate, every time he's wrong he just talks them into submission.
Fed
FWIW Ozman, I'm a mod on another site & we currently pull posting privileges to well over 3000 new members a year because of spamming.
At least with FOS being by invitation the forums aren't filled with crap aside from Jumpy's posts.
nimrod
QUOTE (Fed @ Dec 21 2011, 05:30 PM) *
FWIW Ozman, I'm a mod on another site & we currently pull posting privileges to well over 3000 new members a year because of spamming.
At least with FOS being by invitation the forums aren't filled with crap aside from Jumpy's posts.

Oz we don't want to open up the site, it's ok as it is and if we needed any new members we could requiet a few decent blokes.

PS site still owned by Steve Edwards but run by marine media or whatever it is. Rang Steve today for comformation.
Jumpus GooDarus
Will sum wun please get the mop

Fed is Fed peeing.gif again dont want a slippery floor do we laugh.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (poly @ Dec 21 2011, 04:40 PM) *

Paul

poly i actually did get a quick epsy around lunchtime on my new dooberlacky ling ling machine

Carpy is very fortunate mods pulled thread

I wont break any site rules but will hunt that fool down every chance i get & put him in place

I stay out of alot of the threads dont want to get involved in them

Was just breezing through a few & this caught my eye

have had one trip to the banned bin with no warning , i would have liked one , and i i dont agree that i should have , but what the hay .

must admit most of the bans i see are here in the off fishnet topics , although there may be some action in the boat oz scene soon

Must be time consuming to police .

regs carpy

He posted that 2 days ago in the
Warning system for forum posters.
Thread

Unless i'm mistaken he would be one of the ring leaders in the JG bashing threads

Hasn't got the balls to confront me himself & sends his goons prob customers of his to do his dirty work

Originally i was not even aware of the Convertion of LPG tank for boat petrol tank use.. thread till one of the guys pm'd me & asked if there was Aust Standards in regards to manufacture of fuel tanks

My reply was no & i was given link to thread
Rest you can read in thread & make up your mind
quintrex101
Don't think i've ever seen someone get in trouble on this site, it's by far the best for many reasons. I like that i can post a question up and get reply's from helpful people that i actually know. Can joke around as well smile.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Yo Fed

I'm sorry to have to inform but ewe need to hand back the trophy

The new recipient is a far more worthyperson to proudly own the title The Golden Goose & i'd like to present the trophy to him
Spudly
Haha, better check it out.. who is it or what thread
Jumpus GooDarus
Thread is gone Spud thanks to the goose but the person will keep & be the proud ower of laugh.gif

Golden Goose Trophy

Spudly
the shark one???

What was the go? someone killed a GW im assuming, never got to read the thread, was gone b4 i seen it
Jumpus GooDarus
Nope not the shark one
Spudly
Who is the goosE?
Jumpus GooDarus
Cant say to much Spud as the new champion goose has been viewing this thread

Allready started baiting him laugh.gif laugh.gif
Fed
At it again eh Jumpy, changing the laws of physics on fishnet.

Don't they realise you live on a different planet called JumpyWorld?

Talk about driving against the tide you crack me up.
Jumpus GooDarus
And you know this fed because you spend so much time on the water & are you're a genious when it comes to boating

Is this correct ????

I love the way gooses such as yourself take what i have to say & blow it out ofproportion thinking ewes have won some morale victory

When in fact all you's are doing is making gooses of yourself

My post read tranfer weight aft, run against a stong tide & into a head wind esp with a underpowered boat

What part of that didn't you get
Fed
The part I don't get is when you have the physics wrong and your inability to accept it & learn.
Jumpus GooDarus
You're trying very hard to keep the goose trophy aren't you
kkw
With my sailplanes, you have to transfer more weight forward, so that they can penetrate into the wind biggrin.gif
They don't have motors to push/pull them forward so that the air flowing over the wings, generates lift. The current world speed record for a radio controlled glider (2m span) is 468mph (753kph). I have clocked 80kph on mine at Stanwell Park and that was almost too fast for my reaction time. Aircraft don't need motors to fly, but having gone deadstick over the Brindabella Ranges in a twin engine Piper, I was glad it had motors 'cause the glide ratio was very ordinary.
What's that got to do with the thread? Dunno. Oh wait, something about physics hysterical.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaQB16ZaNI4
Fed
400mph is really something KK I'd love to know what the updraft speed was.
No air movement and they're all back to bricks with wings.
A good CSI could work it out by measuring the size of the loops and knowing the plane speed.

FWIW Jumpy the rest of them are wrong too, a boat will plane faster against the tide because the speed over ground is lower and therefore the wind resistance is also lower.
Also maximum water speed against the tide will be higher than still water.
Why? I'll let you try & figure that out because you're the freaking genius.
Jumpus GooDarus
Just read this but had allready mentioned gliders back in the other thread

Think WhatNowGoose is really Fed And his idea of being a pilot is a poofy flight steward bending over for the captain laugh.gif laugh.gif

What a twit trying to compare aircraft to how a boat travels
kkw
QUOTE (Fed @ Feb 2 2012, 11:03 AM) *
400mph is really something KK I'd love to know what the updraft speed was.
No air movement and they're all back to bricks with wings.

That type of flying is a particular method called Dynamic Soaring. Without going into it, the glider utilises a band of 'dead' air and each circle hits a top boundary layer which catapults it back. That is the crack you can hear on each loop. Albatroos use the dead air and boundary layer when they cruise along in the crests and troughs of waves and nver seem to flap their wings. Yes all aircraft (except ballons and that type) need air flowing over the wings to create lift. With powered planes (Radio Control) I have often had an engine quit and they all 'glide' back home just fine so long as the air speed is kept up and the glide angle is maintained. Anyway, what's that got to do with getting a boat up on the plane? biggrin.gif
Fed
Just checked fishnet, lazy is onto it but thrillseeker is a goose.
Jumpus GooDarus
Geez you're a goose fed wi yu no risten

Boat is under powered to get close to planing with weight if it's in the wrong place & if the motor is struggling how on earth is it abble to give required lift to get boat planing esp if prop has to fight current & if heading into a wind that means chop another means to slow boat from getting on the plane.

You & alot of others are mere armchair cowboys & really need to get on the water to put your theory's to the test in the real world instead of on paper
Fed
You just don't get it do you?
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Fed @ Feb 2 2012, 11:32 AM) *
Just checked fishnet, lazy is onto it but thrillseeker is a goose.

You still dont get it do you

lazy is just fart ass'n about with me, he's one of the few on that site who can generate a worthwhile conversation & he does it on purpose cause i'm one of the few who can carry it on

The rest esp that whatnow are gooses just like ewe laugh.gif laugh.gif
storms72
Wind, weight distribution and chop I get......Tide or current will effect planing ability but wont change actual on water speed if using sounder with speed reading.....Driving with current, current moving at say 4kmph, boat @ WOT hits say 60kmph boat will still only do 60kmph....going into current again @ 4kmph, boat @ WOT again 60kmph, boat will still only do 60kmph.....if using GPS for speed reading with current boat would be travelling @ 64kmph maybe a little mpre, into current boat would be going 56kmph-I expect probably less........when I first read your JG post this is where I got confused-a few posts later things became clear-most like me read the first line or two then lose concentration on anything beyond that if not amused or v-interested.....Maybe insert 'BIG TITS'...............'HOT BUNS'.............OR.........TIGHT PUSSY.......every few lines to keep the brain juices flowing.
Fed
Maybe insert 'BIG TITS'...............'HOT BUNS'.............OR.........TIGHT PUSSY.......every few lines to keep the brain juices flowing.

100% agree Storms whenever I read his posts all I see is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....
Jumpus GooDarus
Tide or current will effect planing ability

You guys really dont get it

I said that nowhere what i said was current will put load on motor thus motor not achieving rpm add to that initial reason for slow accend which i suggested to be weight aft add to that head wind with chop & there's the reason for the extra time required to achieve plane & boats top end speed

Wi Yu No Risten
Yu Brurry Irriots ??????????????
Spudly
go away for 2 days and look what happens....
Jumpus GooDarus
not my fault
Fed found his goose pills that i hid laugh.gif laugh.gif
Spudly
sure you didnt mix em up with yours?
Fed
Here we go...

1) BIG BOLD TEXT

2) Change the subject

3) Next will come talk them into submission BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....

Carry one Jumpy.
storms72
You crack me up JG, I have agreed with you....rpm-water speed-planing time...all relative!
HOT BUNS tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.