Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not A Bees Clayton Report
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Fishing Reports
Jumpus GooDarus
Well was supposed to have gone to Hey Mr Ozzy Man Tally me Banana place today all the way out past woopity woop woop
Walked outside not a breathe of wind thought to myself
Hmmmmmm Stuff Hey Mr Ozzy Man Tally me Banana I'm going fushing laugh.gif laugh.gif

And what a surprise must've wet the bed last night cause i was up early tow down sth out of the way But there's allways a But with Jumpy laugh.gif laugh.gif

A real plic of a ramp this one subject to swell surge which makes launching/retrieving boat a bit of a bitch when you're on your own.

Thought i'd be a clever dick 2day backed boat towater got out released about 12" of strap from winch locked winch back up got in car backed in ever so slow when i thought i was deep enough i gently touched the brakes great concept but just that wee bit to clever i out foxed myself.

Winch strap snaped & Mini Me was floating 10 meters away all by itself without supervision not happy Jan dry.gif

Any other day this time of year with the westerlies boat would've been blown back to wharf But not today not a breathe to be found.

Boat wasn't going anywhere so went & parked car/trailer hoping sum bloody with a boat would rock up But no such luck.

Standing on the wharf had to make a decision to strip down & go swiming a bit of a worry cause if something were to happen there'd be no Toovlo to save my life.

Well i did have an audience & wouldn't be surprised if i didn't make local news with head lines reading

Willy Freed to Whale Watchers Delight

Anyways still wet i finally wet a line around 10 ish 1/2 hr wait & action was constant for next couple of hrs with goodarus fish on the chew 6 around the size of one in pic [took pic after trailering boat & retrieving bum bag i'd left behind nice peacefull day without ling ling machine annoying me]

Kept 2 the rest went back feeling a bit iffy after 3 hrs caught a chill packed up & came home

oz man
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Thats all I can say.
Spudly
So dissapointed.... I think you no longer deserve the self titled "Master" title....
Fed
Never a dull moment for you Jumpy.
nimrod
Exact same thing happened to me at ( would you believe ) the exact same ramp, only on my occasion there was an outgoing breeze that ever so slowly was taking the 17 ft ally boat out toward the opening and then out to sea.
Luckily at the time I had a set up tailor spin outfit in the back of the car, so grabbed it and with the second cast wrapped the wonder wobbler around the bow rail of the lancer and with patience very slowly dragged the boat in toward the pier,, this process all up took about 10-15 minutes and just as the boat came within arms length and I secured it another fisher with boat on pulled up, so would have been OK but there were a few ancious moments there.
Jumpy your adventures are so much like mine it's almost like you are re living my past with mishaps happening all the time,,,,,,,, want me to tell you a few more things that are likely to happen to you in following my mishaps ?......
Next thing takes place at port Kembla ramp,,,, want to hear about it ?.

Nice fish BTW ,,, with you being wet, I assume you ended up going for a dip ?.
Jumpus GooDarus
Jumpy your adventures are so much like mine

Dont generally have mishaps when i'm out solo have it down packed & tis just routine for me tis only when i'm baby sitting peeps on boat things go wrong.

with you being wet, I assume you ended up going for a dip ?.

And boy didn't i pay for it last night crook as a dog that's why i called it a short day on the water could sense the fever coming on, didn't even stick around for the turn of arvo the tide
Bees Knees
If I was there, it would of been 'my' fault!! hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Now i know why you called your Dog05.gif after me.... poke.gif

Nice fish btw smile1.gif poke.gif
Fed
I thought skid trailers were slicker than rollers, what with all this jerking off Jumpy?
Maybe you should use some KY jell if you're going to keep on jerking it off mate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.