Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pressure Cleaner
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
Fed
I've got a little pressure cleaner, only used it a couple of times and I notice it has a suds dispenser on it.
Can anyone recommend what sort of detergent to use for general use like house windows & boat cleaning?
Jumpus GooDarus
Have ewe tried Mr Shiny ???

Whoops meant Mr Sheen laugh.gif laugh.gif

Detergents are basically all the same
Fed
I was thinking I might be better trying to find a low suds sort of detergent Jumpy.
I get the feeling this pressure cleaner will be shooting bubbles like the alamein fountain with a bottle of morning fresh poured in it.
Would you believe I've never washed this boat, I did hose it a couple of times years ago.
kkw
Seen your boat. Yes I believe it.
Fed
There's an upside KK, you can always find some bait somewhere in my boat.
Jumpus GooDarus
Just go to a place like supacheap & get carwash detergent in the big shiny bottles
storms72
I tried the detergent feed on my little karcher Fed, didn't work too well and the suction tube kept coming out of the bottle of detergent-if you've got a karcher or similar you can get a attachment that has a bottle on it-it attaches between the gun and any nozzle you attach and does the same job injecting suds without the hassle of the tube-you can use any cleaner/detergent you like in this-I use armourall HD car wash in mine for the trailer and yak. The attachment only cost around $20.
Jumpus GooDarus
Get yourself a SUCKWATER Fed
Fed
Yeah Storms mine is like a little spraygun that fits on in place of the pressure spray nozzle.
I've only used the pressure sprayer a couple of times & it's great for an $80 Bunnings elcheapo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.