Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lox Site
Fishing oz style > Chat > Lets Talk Fishing
Jumpus GooDarus
Boys have set up a forum in regards to the LOX range of of rods

Only just started designed to give feedback on the product those interested on what peeps think of the rods can have a looky here

http://loxfishing.com/forum/index.php
poly
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm who is lox1 on that site, any way its a good site and well worth a read.

P.S. when the 1000 size reels come on sale please let me know

Paul
Jumpus GooDarus
Couple of months I've been told

Look pretty Spoof as well new colour scheme
poly
And lox1 is
Jumpus GooDarus
Hu Else ?? hysterical.gif

They gave me the 1st Ambassador Gold Card from the box

Thus LOX1
nimrod
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Aug 28 2010, 08:00 PM) *
Hu Else ?? hysterical.gif

They gave me the 1st Ambassador Gold Card from the box

Thus LOX1

I guess this new site will mean even less posts on this one, once it gets established and most members here join the new site.
i haven't got myself a LOX as yet and although I have tested them and like them, I really don't have a need for more rods.
Jumpus GooDarus
I guess this new site will mean even less posts on this one, once it gets established and most members here join the new site.

Not @ all prob with this site is peeps are just to plain lazy to to put up a post, when we 1st started everyone was getting involved even if it was only to take the piss out of wun another & there's nothing wrong with that @ least it generated conversation.

Grant it it's winter & few want to wear socks like Fed to go fishing with hysterical.gif

But when they eventually do & put up a report & nobody posts a reply in the thread they get the shits

But they're only got themselves to blame cause they did the very same thing turning into a bunch of LOOKERS only here

i haven't got myself a LOX as yet and although I have tested them and like them, I really don't have a need for more rods.

Frank the LOX site was set up for feedback
Competitions was run in wun of the mags asking for Ambassadors to trial the rods & give feedback alot of these Ambassadors fish the ABT's so we're talking fishermen who get out there on a regular basis.

Personally I think the site will get very busy but like any site you'll have your regular posters & a shitload of LOOKERS
oz man
LOL just had a look why are they using SMF is it because it's free. laugh.gif
Just tell them one thing version 2.0 is the latest and is a lot safer than 1.1.1.
Sorry if I sound bitchy but I just have to have a LOL when people use smf , when there is a lot better progams for free.
1) PHPBB
2) IPB 1.3 now free at invision as far as I know as they are up to 3.1.2 now
Anyhow PHPBB I give away free in fantastico when I do the hosting with SMF if people want to use.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (oz man @ Sep 1 2010, 06:24 PM) *
LOL just had a look why are they using SMF is it because it's free. laugh.gif

Yeah oz hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I didn't even know they had a site up till a week or so later

Board was supplied free of charge by the hosting co, Ran knows very little about this sort of thingy

I sort things out & the very next day everything is a sharmozzle again.

Haven't looked 2day & dreading what I'll find hysterical.gif
oz man
Well I just did have a look at they have been hit by spammers big time and that is 1 of the reasons I hate SMF.
We all supply SMF free when hosting, who is he with let me take a guess.
uhmm he is with PIPEDNS so could be one of about 30 all using that dns supplier.

Wow just went on there Jumpy and the load time was disgusting like almost 50 seconds.
oz man
Did yah get it fixed Jumpy or do you need my hand.
Jumpus GooDarus
Na oz

Have to wait till monday cause Ran couldn't remember the username/password

Gonna have to talk him into getting this Invision Board
oz man
well who has access to the smf control panel should be able to fix it anyway.
Plus where is his support from host as They should be abke to give him that with 2 seconds., by modifying the pw which he can reset when he get in the cpanel.
Jumpus GooDarus
Thinking about going to feed the DUCKS
he's not to far from ewe
May come out for a drive give you ling ling
oz man
Well he is being hosted by http://www.justhost.com lol with a reverse ip listing, so really they are just a reseller.
Sorry about to go out as the big boss whats to go over to Rouse hill .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.