Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fishing Report Botany Bay/georges River
Fishing oz style > Chat > Lets Talk Fishing
hustler57
got the boat in the water at revesby at about 7.30am, anchored up at the mouth of the woronora for about 30mins, pulled in 2 little tarwhine and 3 undersized bream, let em all go to see another day even know the tarwhine where legal,

made my way out to towra point, passing a very nice sea fairer that was anchored up between ton ugly's and towra point, anchored up at towra for about an hour, pulled in 3 bream 2 of them where undersized 1 was 27cms, threw it back to catch another day when his grown up,

then made my way back in anchored up at the moons, pulled in 2 undersized flatty and 4 bream, 3 where undersized 1 just legal, threw em back to see another day,

was a great day considering i havnt dropped a line for about 5 months,

with all the issues ive had with the motor lately it appears that thee over with as it went really good, not a problem with it at all,

ive 4gotten how silly some people get, comming back through the S bends where its 8 knots just before you come to alfords point bridge comming from the bay i was cruising alone doing about 6-8 knots and there was some idiot comming opposite direction, i was on the right side of the channel but for some reason he wanted my side, and he wasnt going to back down... s i had to plant it and head left, dam idiot..........

also watched a comedy show at the ramp for 15 mins as bunch of young guns tried to drive there boat on the trailer ....
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (hustler57 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:45 PM) *
passing a very nice sea fairer that was anchored up between ton ugly's and towra point,

Could not have been Fed else ewe would've mentioned a bright object glaring @ ewe hysterical.gif

It's good to get back on the water after an absence isn't it hustler ??

It's been a couple of weeks now for me & I'm itching

were ewe bait fushing or castorating lures ?????????
Majed
It would have been a glorious day out....lucky you Benny...

I was the king of catching fish at Como and The Moons....have now been concentrating more on the bay for bigger specimens.......
Seafairy
HUSTLER
...you had to have seen our car there at Revesby... we were the first car and trailer in the carpark! dry.gif
The Seafairer you passed at Towra ... it was white with a blue strip? ... we raced him out alomg that strip!

What time did you get back to the ramp?
Were you there in time to see the poor bloke paddling his runabout into the shore?

We are "slack" gatting in here to post after a great day .... caught a nice Bream and 2 snapper (all over legal) ... threw aothers back that were not larger than the ones in the live-bait tank ... lost count of those ... others we had to send home to their mothers. smile1.gif

Also caught a "frigate" .... no size on those things ... put up abit of a fight!

All in all had a good day!
hustler57
yea i parked next to you at the ramp,

no i didnt see that guy with the run about,

and the seafairer was anchored up about half way between towra and tom ugly's i havnt seen 1 in a while they dont look half bad,

and jg i was using blood worms as bait, the bar was like a bathtub this morning very very smooth

also from the ramp at revesby to towra and back i used about 20 litres of fuel
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Seafairy @ Feb 11 2010, 06:39 PM) *
HUSTLER
...you had to have seen our car there at Revesby... we were the first car and trailer in the carpark! dry.gif

I thought Fed liked to park his cars 5 meters down into the water @ this Revesby ramp hysterical.gif
hustler57
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

i wasnt to far off that myself,

i decided to float the boat on when i got back to the ramp,

i noticed my front roller on the trailer had a flat spot, almost worn out so i thought id be safe and just float it on,
Seafairy
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Feb 11 2010, 07:55 PM) *
I thought Fed liked to park his cars 5 meters down into the water @ this Revesby ramp hysterical.gif

JUMPY ... it was early morning and the sun was up .... he only does that when it's dark! hysterical.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Pissed myself when he told me where he parked the car

Then he wouldn't roll up to the club to get his golden brick award & I had to accept it on his behalve

But I got pay back on him

Ewe's wont recognise him in pic he didn't have a Shinny Head back then hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Seafairy
JUMPUS
You forget that I knew him long before he met you!
BTW ... who's the young guy in the budgie snugglers? smile1.gif
Fed
Seafairy wrote:
BTW ... who's the young guy in the bungie snugglers?

Had to catch that before she edited her post, it was a gumballs error Jumpy, you will understand. hysterical.gif

Where the hell did you get that pic, looks like the ANSA Nowra Convention at Crookhaven Heads.
kkw
That handshake is a bit close to the family jewels. Is that a secret ANSA handshake - like the Masons ones? I heard that you clubbies were very close back in the '60s.
Seafairy
QUOTE (kkw @ Feb 12 2010, 08:50 AM) *
That handshake is a bit close to the family jewels. Is that a secret ANSA handshake - like the Masons ones? I heard that you clubbies were very close back in the '60s.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

That's what I noticed!
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Fed @ Feb 12 2010, 08:27 AM) *
Seafairy wrote:

Had to catch that before she edited her post, it was a gumballs error Jumpy, you will understand. hysterical.gif

Where the hell did you get that pic, looks like the ANSA Nowra Convention at Crookhaven Heads.

Must've missed wot Gumballs changed in her reply
Wot did she say originally ???

ps] Thought ewe had that pic

Yep twas the Nowra ANSA comp had to present ewe with the Golden Brick there cause ewe wouldn't show your face @ the Presentation Night

I wonder why ?? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.