Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sexy New Fin-nor Take 2
Fishing oz style > Chat > Tackle Talk
Bees Knees
George, Neil, Chris and myself spent the day with Pete Le Blang today on Pittwater. We were after the Kingies today.

Pete said the squid were scarce and he wasn't kidding, we spent a long time trying to get the live squid and it took a few spots to get us going.

First hit was Chris's fish that pulled like a train then had him wrapped around something. With a little ingenuity and hard work from Chris and Pete, that got this bad boy off the bottom. It was around a 4 kilo fish, but that is a 5kg anchor that he had it wrapped around. Chris landed both, so I've called it for 9kg Click to view attachment

I dived across 2 eskies to get to the next run. I ripped the rod out and took Petes rod holder with it. I was a little over enthusiastic but i landed him. So i was happy.Click to view attachment

George and Neil were left and after a change in spot, both livies got hit at once. Neil lost his under the boat, but George continued the fight and boated his fish.Click to view attachment

George's fish was the biggest measuring 75.5cm. The .5 really counted because it was bigger than Chris's..

Neil, unfortunately missed out today.. Click to view attachment

Footnote: Every livey went off today. Not one fresh bait at all

Great day out.. Pete has shown us a good time once again.. We all enjoy our days out with him.. Everything is catered for you.. All you need is a sense of humour.
kkw
Good stuff. Got to get out soon and have a decent trip.
STEVE.P
Good stuff there BB you got out , every time i want to get out KK wants to tag along and the weather goes to crap rolleyes.gif
kkw
Every time I tag along with Steve, he says. "aww go on, let me catch one too".
storms72
Well done Jed, you had a great day and caught fish-yeeehaaaa!
Jumpus GooDarus
Geez Bee's

You've gone & joined the hand bag brigade on us laugh.gif laugh.gif

Why would you want to target kungy's ?? hysterical.gif
salty fil
Jumpys jealous mate.

Hes a closet Kingy fisher.

Well done, you wear your lucky shirt???
Bees Knees
QUOTE (salty fil @ Oct 28 2008, 08:31 PM) *
Jumpys jealous mate.

Hes a closet Kingy fisher.

Well done, you wear your lucky shirt???

Thanks for the support Salty.. Lucky shirt got a run today laugh.gif laugh.gif

Had a great time out there Jumpy, never downrigged before.. The lads send there regards laugh.gif
catchnrelease
http://www.tackletester.com/?p=675

Let's try again!

These look good, very schmick.
catchnrelease
Nup, still doesn't work right!

Oh, but if you switch the forum view to 'outline' then it kinda rearranges itself to put the new topic first.
Jumpus GooDarus
Oh, but if you switch the forum view to 'outline' then it kinda rearranges itself to put the new topic first.

There's still a bug in the script threads get piggy backed

As far as the fin nor goes it looks shick but if anything like the proper game reels it will weigh a ton.

I notice the difference every time I pick wun of mine up & compare it to say wun of the Tiagra's or Inters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.