Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bonecrusher
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
Spudly
Got any pics of it mate? Since you own it now?
BONECRUSHER
I will post some tomorro, to dark right now.
quintrex101
its a 4.5 meter brooker right coops
BONECRUSHER
The BONECRUSHER, 2001 5.25m Brooker Center Console.

I couldnt let her go. While the other guys wanted out i didnt so i bought them out. Now feel great about it. SAorry the console is down and covered looks a bit better up.

I have a bit of work to do this winter, including either build a carport to store her or just get a boat cover. But first fix up the trailer, via wire brush and gal paint., replace U-bolts and leaf springs. Shold be fun.
salty fil
A couple of things BC.
I saw a carport for sale in Harbord for $600 o.n.o.
Also, on my old trailer i had to change the u bolts and leaf springs so ive got abit of experience with that if you need a hand.
We live pretty close so its no prob. I got the stuff you need from the trailer place in Cromer.
poly
Not bad at all mate, but what sort of secrete weapons are u hiding under that tarp. dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
salty fil
QUOTE (poly @ May 11 2008, 11:09 AM) *
Not bad at all mate, but what sort of secrete weapons are u hiding under that tarp. dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

That would be the harpoons for the whale season................ wink_smile.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Where do you store the SINKERS ??????????????????????? tongue.gif
poly
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ May 11 2008, 11:53 AM) *
Where do you store the SINKERS ??????????????????????? tongue.gif

just leave them in the bottom of the boat, makes it easy to find them when u need them hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
BONECRUSHER
You can find sinkers anywhere on the boat after CigarCrusher (other site) has been on board.

Got a few weapons under the tarp, ( all removable Sounder,GPS, Sterio) Drink holders,lol)

Where abouts was the carport in harbord? Thanks for the offer to help, might take you up on that.

All and all good deal Paid one guy $2500 and another $1000 (as he owed me $1500 for contracting work) to take full ownership. Shouldnt have any trouble selling for more once work has been done.
salty fil
Il drive past and get the exact address tomorrow and il PM it to you.
Hes had a sign out front for about 6 weeks.
storms72
Coops, spring and u-bolt replacement is pretty straight forward mate...I just did em 1 at a time on mine and was suprised how easy it was...was easier than replacing bearings and hubs!

Gimme a call if you get stuck mate!
BONECRUSHER
cheers guys
nimrod
QUOTE (BONECRUSHER @ May 11 2008, 10:05 PM) *
cheers guys

You might like to add to your list of things to do to the trailer, ADD one xmember and roller to front section of trailer.
SUMOFISHIN
BC, I think that you have done very well in your purchase, the way I read it the boat owes you $7500 if you had a three way split of $2500 each, I would say that the boat alone would be worth that, which leaves the Motor and trailer which would just about equal that much giving you a unit worth at least $14000 GREAT DEAL.
quintrex101
mmm nice boat coops, does it ride well because i am lookin at buying a brooker runabout soon
BONECRUSHER
I rekon it rides ok, some say nothin crooker than a brooker. But it has done everything from estuary to browns mountain. good layout. just like most aluminium just weld em up when they get hair line cracks from vibrations. Only the second boat i have had but rate it.

sumo, yeah i spent time on the net trying to match it to price and found nothing like it.

Nimrod, i will put the x member on the front as soon as i drop the boat.
Spudly
Looks the goods mate!! Hopefully have one of my own soon...

Trying to decide between Cuddy Cabin, Centre Console, Side Console or cheaper tinny...

Good stuff mate!
BONECRUSHER
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ May 12 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Looks the goods mate!! Hopefully have one of my own soon...

Trying to decide between Cuddy Cabin, Centre Console, Side Console or cheaper tinny...

Good stuff mate!

I loved the center console for fishing room, but it does restrict your fishing times. Hard to do night trips if rain look evident. If i up graded i might go to a cabin. But around the estuarys cant beat a console boat for room.
Spudly
QUOTE (BONECRUSHER @ May 12 2008, 10:19 PM) *
I loved the center console for fishing room, but it does restrict your fishing times. Hard to do night trips if rain look evident. If i up graded i might go to a cabin. But around the estuarys cant beat a console boat for room.

Yea mate, Im sick of travelling across the bay in rough weather and getting wet.. Unfortunatly I cant pick my days being so far away..

I want a cuddy so I can get out in any weather..
Jumpus GooDarus
Hey COOPS !

Got any pics of a Titty Woman we can all look @ ???? laugh.gif laugh.gif
BONECRUSHER
just this one, i do look happy

COOPS !

You bloody well cant go around posting pics like that here

This is a Family forum & you're supposed to email pics like that directly to me

That Rumpus Chappy wont be able to sleep 2night & God help the sheep down his way laugh.gif laugh.gif

I had to fix your pic up

Bees Knees
Great work BC smile.gif smile.gif Yes you do look happy..
Spudly
You drink Rum mate? Ill come over... Prob shouldnt have opened that pic in front of the missus?
Bees Knees
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ May 13 2008, 06:15 PM) *
You drink Rum mate? Ill come over... Prob shouldnt have opened that pic in front of the missus?

clapping hands.gif clapping hands.gif :LolBlueFlame: hysterical.gif
poly
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Christos
QUOTE (BONECRUSHER @ May 13 2008, 06:12 PM) *

I know that you gone too far.
BONECRUSHER
hey jumpus asked, i just replied with a photo. lol
Jumpus GooDarus
Just as well as I didn't ask you to post a pic of your Castanets huh ???? laugh.gif laugh.gif
BONECRUSHER
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ May 14 2008, 11:08 PM) *
Just as well as I didn't ask you to post a pic of your Castanets huh ???? laugh.gif laugh.gif

happy2.gif happy2.gif Bannana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.