Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Morro
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Game Fishing
Jumpus GooDarus
Well peeps !

Looks like another trip out in the morn, after all the trouble I went to recently to build up those 37 kg stand up rods I'd really like to see one of them load up this season B4 I pack them away & bring out the softer YFT rods.

Weather looks good , a bit hard to tell if that warm current swirl which has been sitting Nth has come down sth enough to give better water than the last trip.

Just about to have dinner then map out where those current lines are, It'll be a throatle down job in the morn till we get up around Browns , then out to Heatons Hill & a few other points of interest I've been mapping out last couple of days.
Spudly
good luck mate!! hope to see you turn a reel and give us a good report!
poly
yep have a good one biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
xtosea
All the best 2moro, Heatons is 34 02 000 152 06 000
Kamil
Spudly
QUOTE (xtosea @ May 8 2008, 09:24 PM) *
Kamil

Hope you didnt just ADD a "0" to them Co Ords There Kamil!!
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (xtosea @ May 8 2008, 08:24 PM) *
Kamil

You're 1.97 NM out

And you need to head 195.6 degrees SSW on the compass to get to Heatons

True co-ords are

S34°03.735'

E152°04.869'
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ May 8 2008, 08:27 PM) *
Hope you didnt just ADD a "0" to them Co Ords There Kamil!!

No he added bloody 6 of them
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
xtosea
Awesome, you guys are funny!
Thanks for the true marks then, i will save them now for ever!
Im happy that we came to the right marks in the end.
Once again, all the best 2moro, show me some pics of a big Pig 2moro, I want to see you latched onto a big Blue!
Kamil
Spudly
QUOTE (xtosea @ May 8 2008, 09:54 PM) *
I want to see you latched onto a big Blue!

Hahahaha, I really shouldnt!!! haahaha!!!
xtosea
Lol @ RDR

Heres a pic i found of Heatons
Jumpus GooDarus
Just cross referenced best I could co-ords off the SST chart looks like there's 24 deg water or close to that temp 15 NM's east of Browns so It'll be throatles down till I get to that mark
Spudly
Comon, Im hanging for this report!?!?!?!?!?

WHERE ARE THE FUSH!
jack
Went out early came back late did a lot of trolling and actually managed to find a marlin and get it to come up to the lures , but it failed to hook up properly. cry_smile.gif Was interesting so see it stick it's had out of the water and just sit there with the lure hanging from it's mouth for a bit.
Water temp was only 20.1 at it's highest so a bit chilly for good conditions I've been told.

We could post some nice pics of dolphins that were making fun of us or a big cargo ship that beat us in a game of chicken tongue.gif
but that's not what you are waiting for I believe.

A well guess I'd better wait for next season to get my first up close and personal with a marlin. Maybe Jumpy will have me on board again one day during YFT season.

I had fun anyway........

Jack
Christos
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ May 10 2008, 10:20 AM) *

WHERE ARE THE FUSH!

I am waiting as well but I have more patience than you. tongue.gif

Actually know something about something. There you go.

Hows that.
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ May 10 2008, 10:20 AM) *

WHERE ARE THE FUSH!

Maybe 2morro

I've only just got internet back on & I'm knackered

Christos never under estemate the power of the Jumpus tongue.gif

I got the CEO of optus off his arse to get me hooked up again laugh.gif laugh.gif
Christos
My initial response would not be posted as swearing is not something that I generally do.

Did not think that I should be telling people that you spent x amount of time on the phone trying to talk Indian. Sorry Optusan.
xtosea
Well we went out yesterday in a 23 Berty and we put the lures in at the shelf and continued to Browns, water temp from other boats at BRowns was only 19deg? Another boat travelling just behind us started to overtake us and as soon as they got 100m in front of us they hooked up to a Blue well in the 200kg range, it rocketed it out of the water tailwalking all over the place, then they lost it 10min later after chasing it, we headed North but could not find better colour water, so much bait out there and birds but no takers, went back to Browns and cubed for and hour or so and packed it in! Heard of other guys getting lots of fish off the bottom off Browns, Gemfish and Blue Eye, some Makos to 150kg, lots of Blue Sharks around, another mate saw 30kg Fin to 50kg Fin at Heatons but they could not catch them, another mate cubed at Browns til about 4pm from 1 pm and got a 43kg Fin in the end.
Oh well what can you do!
Kamil
poly
thats fishin Kamil, better luck next time mate smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.