Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1/5/08 Canyons & Browns
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Game Fishing
alex
im relaying this report from a friend (after hours) who i usally crew with.

the wamer currents which were 22.4 and were found at the southern canyons while the colder currents were apparently at browns and were around the 19.5 - 20.5oC. as for baitfish no baitfish the reports were that the colder temps held the bait but unfortunaly for the boys not a reel was turned.... exept for 2 striped tuna

i was going to head out to heatons hill this weekend (on nemo) but unfortunatly i cant. but quickly looking at the SST canyons and browns seems to be a collision of currents which can be a great thing bait fish in cooler currents meeting warm current full of tropical fish such as blues yfin tuna hmmm me thinks it might b a ok weekend if the current stays alright !!!
Jumpus GooDarus
He wont Risten that's why I wouldn't go with him laugh.gif laugh.gif

i was going to head out to heatons hill this weekend (on nemo)

You found Nemo ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif
quintrex101
i did laugh.giflaugh.gif
catchnrelease
jg you gonna give the gamefush a crack this weekend?
Jumpus GooDarus
Nope !

Water is crap off Sydney & I'll prob do a Mid week trip out & up to Norah Canyons

Want another shot @ the Marlins B4 they thin right out
Spudly
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ May 2 2008, 11:19 PM) *
Nope !

Water is crap off Sydney & I'll prob do a Mid week trip out & up to Norah Canyons

Want another shot @ the Marlins B4 they thin right out

go the week after and ill fill 2 crew spaces on the boat for ya!
Jumpus GooDarus
It's a long hike out from broken bay Rumpus & I'll only do the trip if there's been a couple of days of nice settled weather
Spudly
yea.. well ill be up with a mate who wants me to take him fushing.. If ya wanna head out on the tue or wed gimme a few days notice and we can come along, even if ya just wanna do normal fush
Christos
Seems to me that you guys who go fishing on a boat become spoiled and do not go fishing from the beach or river.

Ooh how about this from a wharf?

Tell you what I will start a new thread.

http://www.fishing-oz-style.info/forum/ind...?showtopic=1459
poly
QUOTE (Christos @ May 3 2008, 09:51 AM) *
Seems to me that you guys who go fishing on a boat become spoiled and do not go fishing from the beach or river.

Ooh how about this from a wharf?

Tell you what I will start a new thread.

http://www.fishing-oz-style.info/forum/ind...?showtopic=1459

as u know Christos i do own a boat and love fishing from it, but that dose not stop me beach and rock fishing as my last two reports were on beach fishing, it is up to each fisherman to work out what works best for themselfs. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
plus i be leave we have moved off topic a bit,it is reports like the one that has been posted by Alex that keep every one up to date on what is going on out there.
not every one may benefit from it, but for those that do it should be as gold to a miner
Christos
Have moved off a little bit that is why I started a new thread.

I agreed that it is gold for people to know what to expect when game fishing.
Jumpus GooDarus
Hey alex !

Think I found Nemo for you

Last seen down @ BBG Club weighing in a 238 kg Blue Marlin laugh.gif
alex
hmmm o well u cant catch them all hey btw just heard a LBG 25kgs y/fin off bondi rocks !!!

well i know where they went so hmmmm oh btw on the sst the currents have done a bit of a dodgy on us jump !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.