Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bermagui (canberra Classic) Y/fin Tournament
Fishing oz style > Fishing Reports > Game Fishing
alex
Hello people just seeing if anyone else is going to the canberra yellow fin tournament down in bermagui on the 16-19 of may ??

and does anyone have any gps marks for bermi ???
Jumpus GooDarus
Was talking to your old man last night in regards to Dufeesin Bermi laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nimrod is a Bermi lover around here he may be able to give you a few pointers on the place
alex
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 23 2008, 06:21 PM) *
Was talking to your old man last night in regards to Dufeesin Bermi laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nimrod is a Bermi lover around here he may be able to give you a few pointers on the place

likewise im a bermi lover all my big fish have been nabbed at bermi so yeah whats not to love about the place !!! the best thing is EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO REVERSE THERE TRAILER DOWN THERE AND RESPECTS EVERYONE ELSE ON THE WATER.
Jumpus GooDarus
What are you trying to say ??

Dont you like the reversing skills of the locals in Botany Bay ?????????????? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well I'd have no fun down @ Bermi then would I ?/

Still got the picture of that guys face @ Pt Botany when I kicked him out of his own car & reversed his trailer down for him hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
poly
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 27 2008, 05:13 PM) *

Dont you like the reversing skills of the locals in Botany Bay ?????????????? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Still got the picture of that guys face @ Pt Botany when I kicked him out of his own car & reversed his trailer down for him hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

and of course u would have taken the time to explain just how it is dune after all its not that hard or so i am told hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
alex
QUOTE (poly @ Apr 26 2008, 11:28 PM) *
and of course u would have taken the time to explain just how it is dune after all its not that hard or so i am told hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

ROFLMAO

peeps let me tell u, after 30min of trying to watch this person trying to reverse a single axel trailer for a 4.5 meter tinny down the ramp a pt botany and me asking constently to reverse the trailer for the gentleman jumpus pullen the man out of his own car n said mate ill show u how its done.. i could have done it better but it was all good the old dog was showing off. tongue.gif neway it took jumpus bout a min like ne skilled boat person )better be politicaly coprrect) then the ramp was all ours !! do u need ne other details ????
alex
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 26 2008, 11:13 PM) *

re u would have plenty of fun DUFISHING RE roflmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.