Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shirts For Members
Fishing oz style > Chat > Have your say
CATCH22
WELL SPOKE TO JUMPY AND HE IS PUTTING HECK OF A LOT OF TIME AND RESEACH INTO GETTING US OR THE SITE SHIRTS TOGETHER I WOULD LOVE TO HELP HIM AS INTO CHASING NUMBERS ..THE RULE IS MORE WE PRINT THE CHEAPER IT IS SO IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PURCHASE 2 THEY ARE GOING TO BE OF HIGH QUALITY NO DOUT AFTER ALL HIS CHASSING BELIEVE ME JUMPY WOULD NOT ACCEPT SECOND BEST SO QUALITY WILL BE HIS FIRST PRIORITY ...AS FOR NUMBERS GUYS YOU ARE GETTING A FISHING SHIRT SIMILAR TO SHIMARNO......BUT WITH OUR LOGO ON IT.......NICE BROWN COLOUR AND VENTS FOR SWEAT RELEASE ............NOW I WOULD LIKE SOME IDEA AND REMEMBER PLEASE IF YOU WANT THEM COMMIT FOR WE NEED NUMBERS TO ORDER THE QUICKER WE GET AN IDEA OF NUMBERS THE QUICKER WE CAN ORDER ......REMEBER YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR SO YOU ARE BUYING A GOOD PRODUCT WELL WORTH YOU PAYING PRICE.....I THINK WE WILL BE SELLING THEM FOR ABOUT and i say again about $30 ...come on boyz put your money where the mouth is and support what we all wanted........shirts.....there will only a limited number .........get in early
Spudly
Ill take 2.. Just need to confirm size.. will also take a polo shirt if they come and a hat or two..
Jumpus GooDarus
Dave think it best that we get pricing 1st that way peeps can get a better idea of their budget
kkw
two shirts for me
CATCH22
yes true but id thought id let all know we need to pull to gether to get this under way must be realistic $10 buck here or there we are defanitley making no profit so members please be aware that pricing is still up in the air...i put maybe $30 bucks or more or even less....i know its hard to buy with out knowing excatley the price but it will be like as cheap as we can ....so back us up ...goodonya kkw /rRUM..im going to put my catch22 on pocket when i get them do it my self...patch
Spudly
All sounds good to me!

Jumpus will get a pink one no doubt!
TomMc
1 shirt for me!
ill also grab a hat and a few stickers...
cheers
jack
Logo is my design, of course I'll have a couple.

I'll have one hat only

And I want three stickers, One for each side of my boat, one for my car and one for my trailer.......

hmmmmm back to kindy I guess. Make that 4 stickers.

Jack
ocsawdust
Count me in for a couple of xl size. I worked in the rag biz for a long time (clothing) when choosing a "T" don't go bottom of the barrel cheap. Them t's keep shrinking. And most fishermen are on the larger size. Just say'n! Make a cool 1 color logo and the set-up costs will be minimal. Keep it pocketless and as Henry Ford said when selling his Model "A"'s you can have any color as long as it's black!

Keep it one color print sceme, one color shirt sceme. Unless of course you get a thousand people screaming I WANT A T!

Gonna post a thread here real soon.
salty fil
Yep. Il take 1.
poly
i will have 2 for myself please, but possum said she can only were one at a time so thats 3 all up laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
oz man
Put me down for 5.
Jumpus GooDarus
Get back to you's 2morro, ran around like a chookens 2day & hopefully it's only a 24 hr thingy cause I feel up the shite
CATCH22
very good interest allround .....its good to see ....well met jumpy today and he was still looking for the best shirt for the best price told ya he wont give up or buy rubbish....keep up the good work jumps...
SUMOFISHIN
Yeah I'll have a couple of Polo Shirts for starters: SIZE Double Extra Fat. 6XL
CATCH22
sumo i thought you said you been dieting you were 4xl when i saw you last .......hahaha caught out..matey ....maybe have to buy to and stich them together matey ....hahahaha..only kiddin ..but its true ........lol
Phil
1 shirt,large ,cap & a couple of stickers please
CATCH22
TO ALL MEMBERS keep orders coming in need a few more to finalise price come on ...the more we order the cheaper it is for all of us....
STEVE.P
emot201.gif 1 large
Spudly
The Big fella from nerriga also wants 2 Jumpy....

Prob grab a kids one for the youngin too... Dunno about sizes though.. so thats a total of 5 for me!
and 4 hats
A pirate
after seeing the quality of these im very interested! im in for one maybe two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.