Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Todays Get Together
Fishing oz style > Chat > Outings
Pages: 1, 2
CATCH22
WELL WHAT CAN I SAY YOU GUYS THAT DID NOT TURN OUT MISSED A GOOD DAY WE HAD ABOUT 12 OR SO MEMBERS TURN UP AND IT WAS A PLEASANT AVO ... TILL THE RAN HIT AND STEVE P /MAJED AND MYSELF WENT TO HELP JACK PULL UP HIS BOAT THEN THE HAIL HIT WELL WE ALL RAIN FOR COVER EXCEPT JACK THE BOAT OWNER AND STEVIE P ....WELL THEY JUST GOT SOAKING WET I MEAN DRIPPING AS FOR MAJED AND MYSELF WE STAYED DRY ..HAHAHAH THE HAIL LEFT AS QUICK AS IT CAME AS WE PARTIED ON AS THE ARVO WAS WEARING AWAY ALONG CAME A GIRL SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR SEA FOOD TRAY ....WE ALL BOUGHT TICKETS BUT I THINK IT WAS RIGGED CAUSE KKW WON AND WASNT GUNNA SHARE SO HE LEFT US TO GO HOME TO ENJOY IT ALL ON HIS OWNSOME ......TRYED TO STEAL IT BUT THE BUGGER WOULD TRUST IT HELD THE SEA FOOD TRAY ALL THE TIME ...BUMMER ...ILL GET HIM NEXT TIME ................WELL THANKS GUYS FOR A GOOD ARVO AND HOPE TO HAVE MANY MORE .....
poly
sounds like u had a good time, there is all ways next time i hope. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Spudly
We might have to have one down south hey Poly.. Meet up somewhere for a feed then go for a fush? or Visa Versa?
poly
yep yep sounds good to me biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Spudly
Whom have we down south??

Poly, Arnie, Sir reel, ME!!!!

might start another thread on this later and see whom is interested... so we dont hijack this one!
Majed
Well it definetly was a very good day catching up with the boys...It is good to put faces to people we chat too over the internet.. smile.gif smile.gif

Yep thats right, Dave and I stayed dry as we ran for cover.....Steve got very wet and poor old Jack got drenched big time... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Bees Knees
Yes it was good to get out there and meet you all.

You all look the same as you type biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Rumpus, a meet down south would have to be a weekender.
MartinF
Was good to meet up with all you guys, crazy bunch of blokes but there certainly was enough to laugh about.

Did you and christos get on any fish Majed?
SUMOFISHIN
My apologies to all you gentlemen and Dave, I would have loved to make the trip to join you, it is 500klms each way for me and I just didn't feel up to doing it Solo after my recent hospital stint, I sincerely hope that you all enjoyed yourselves without the Sumo to tell some great stories and jokes (to turn it around) hoping that we can all catch up again soon for another outing, Cheers to each and every one of you.
It'l Do
Said this before in Jack's thread but worth repeating:

Thanks Jack for organising it. cheers.gif

What a top turn out. :gathering:

Bloody hell that Martin guy does not talk much. laugh.gif
Majed
Did you and christos get on any fish Majed?
[/quote]

Yes we had a fish, but only tiny ones....fun though.... smile.gif
Christos will be making the report....
MartinF
QUOTE (It'l Do @ Apr 13 2008, 10:52 AM) *
Bloody hell that Martin guy does not talk much. laugh.gif

Mate you better watch it or I'll drive that 4x4 straight up your arse when I get it laugh.gif
nimrod
Yes thanks guys, and thanks Jack for organising the meet.
For such a small site/ membership wise it was a great effort for so many members to front up.
We had plenty of laughts and some good stories were told.
Sumo we all know you would have come if you could mate.
STEVE.P
QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 13 2008, 06:45 PM) *
WELL WHAT CAN I SAY YOU GUYS THAT DID NOT TURN OUT MISSED A GOOD DAY WE HAD ABOUT 12 OR SO MEMBERS TURN UP AND IT WAS A PLEASANT AVO ... TILL THE RAN HIT AND STEVE P /MAJED AND MYSELF WENT TO HELP JACK PULL UP HIS BOAT THEN THE HAIL HIT WELL WE ALL RAIN FOR COVER EXCEPT JACK THE BOAT OWNER AND STEVIE P ....WELL THEY JUST GOT SOAKING WET I MEAN DRIPPING AS FOR MAJED AND MYSELF WE STAYED DRY ..HAHAHAH THE HAIL LEFT AS QUICK AS IT CAME AS WE PARTIED ON AS THE ARVO WAS WEARING AWAY ALONG CAME A GIRL SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR SEA FOOD TRAY ....WE ALL BOUGHT TICKETS BUT I THINK IT WAS RIGGED CAUSE KKW WON AND WASNT GUNNA SHARE SO HE LEFT US TO GO HOME TO ENJOY IT ALL ON HIS OWNSOME ......TRYED TO STEAL IT BUT THE BUGGER WOULD TRUST IT HELD THE SEA FOOD TRAY ALL THE TIME ...BUMMER ...ILL GET HIM NEXT TIME ................WELL THANKS GUYS FOR A GOOD ARVO AND HOPE TO HAVE MANY MORE .....

yeh that davo and Majed said lets give jack a hand . as soon as the rain started those too ran like catchnrelease.jpg catchnrelease.jpg taz.gif taz.gif Ha ha ha .
Well it was a good arvo , and we thought KK was guna share his seafood plater prize untill he came back minus 11 forks emot108.gif so we had to settle for scraps against the sea gulls rolleyes.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
Yep Yep it was a better than expected turnout & I dont think a single person there regreted showing up.
Stories were told baah Bahh laugh.gif
Those who attended got a laugh from that one I think
Think we were laughing all afternoon come to think of it
Dave wanted to be different & was the only one who didn't eat any FOOD guess he figured he could talk more that way & we couldn't reply laugh.gif laugh.gif
Onya Dave think you amused a few there
Not everyone is in the pic think Haji had taken off by then, Jack ??? well I think he was slightly wet laugh.gif Jumpus was asking for big $$$'s to make an appearance in the pic & not sure who else is missing from pic

kkw
Hey!!!

I offered you the sea food extender (crab flavoured tripe) but you turned your nose up at it. I naturally thought that you would also discard the prawns, oysters and tuna cutlets. What's a man to do?? I can save you the tripe until I see you again in 5 weeks time.
STEVE.P
QUOTE (kkw @ Apr 13 2008, 08:30 PM) *
Hey!!!

I offered you the sea food extender (crab flavoured tripe) but you turned your nose up at it. I naturally thought that you would also discard the prawns, oysters and tuna cutlets. What's a man to do?? I can save you the tripe until I see you again in 5 weeks time.

O tripe , I thought you said sea my food dont trip over it , yes i would have discarded the prawn and oyster shells , but would have let you have the tuna cutlets after all you did win biggrin.gif
quintrex101
looks like you had a good time well done i was at a 70th patry ... i think it like my uncles uncle or something not sure ...

anyway dave would have loved it all the food there ... funny is my cousin name is dave too he ate most of the food plus he brought 3 beers and he put them in the fridge and he drunk everone else beers (like 7 or 8) and then when he left took his 3 beers tongue.gif must be something with the name dave and eating food laugh.gif

... plus i walked right into a bloody sceen door it bloody hurt laugh.gif
Bees Knees
QUOTE (flattie_hunter @ Apr 13 2008, 07:58 PM) *

You didbn't sneak a beer as well, did you quinnie?? rolleyes.gif
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (Bees Knees @ Apr 13 2008, 08:12 PM) *
You didbn't sneak a beer as well, did you quinnie?? rolleyes.gif

baah Bahh laugh.gif
Christos
QUOTE (Majed @ Apr 13 2008, 06:41 PM) *
Yep thats right, Dave and I stayed dry as we ran for cover.....Steve got very wet and poor old Jack got drenched big time...

Jack did not get caught in the rain he just ran the wrong way (Towards the river). laugh.gif
Bees Knees
QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 13 2008, 08:16 PM) *
baah Bahh laugh.gif

Kiwis can catch fish too jumpy hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
jack
QUOTE (Christos @ Apr 13 2008, 08:17 PM) *
Jack did not get caught in the rain he just ran the wrong way (Towards the river). laugh.gif

Man I thought nobody saw me. Ran straight down the boat ramp hysterical.gif

Was a bloody good day, thanks guys.

These are my two pics.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Jack
kkw
QUOTE (flattie_hunter @ Apr 13 2008, 07:58 PM) *
my cousin name is dave too he ate most of the food plus he brought 3 beers and he put them in the fridge and he drunk everone else beers (like 7 or 8) and then when he left took his 3 beers

What - are your eyes painted on???? Dave sounds like my bro in law, who has his first dollar framed and brings no name soft drinks to parties, but drinks the coke and 'more expensive' drinks. Tight ass, that's what he is - a tight ass. biggrin.gif
Christos
I forgot to say thank you Jack for organizing this.
Jumpus GooDarus
Jack !

Think the pics say it all by the laughter on everyones faces
Unless of course Dave was doing something I didn't see laugh.gif laugh.gif
Majed
Yeah thanks Jack for organising the event....... smile.gif

Thanks Jumpus (Angelo) for the Viva caps......or should i say 5 caps....... smile.gif
quintrex101
You didbn't sneak a beer as well, did you quinnie??

only one twit top i swear ... opps forgot the s again ;p

What - are your eyes painted on???? Dave sounds like my bro in law, who has his first dollar framed and brings no name soft drinks to parties, but drinks the coke and 'more expensive' drinks. Tight ass, that's what he is - a tight ass.

yer thats it and plus my dad brought like 30 twit tops ... ahhhhh bloody hell twist tops hysterical.gif and he only drunk a few and my cousin brought like 3 vbs WHICH he left there and drunk all the other beers ( extra dry poke.gif ) and i tell you what he drunk about 3 in the first 10 mins we got there hysterical.gif and after like 6 hours we all left and he TOOK the vbs he brought and drunk them on the way to his house ( i am guessing hysterical.gif )

ahhhh tight asses ... do not get me started about tight asses .... ( EVERYONE LOOKS AT JASON ) hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

with the bloody door it did make a big noise ( like a big BANG) well that what i throught and well ... people throught a bomb went off hysterical.gif and EVERYONE was looking at me drunk.gif

jack those photos .... what make everyone laugh ..... i can pick kk out off a mile away he is the one with the GREY Head hysterical.gif

AND LASTY ...... did everyone have food or did catch eat everything ... i think all those beers in the photos are catchs hysterical.gif
Spudly
Damn I wish i coulda made it....

Looks good, Noticably I can see Viva hats and the CLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know 3 people in the pic, but am guessing the rest... Can you do a round of names??
CATCH22
[quote name='flattie_hunter' date='Apr 13 2008, 07:58 PM' post='14416']
looks like you had a good time well done i was at a 70th patry ... i think it like my uncles uncle or something not sure ...

anyway dave would have loved it all the food there ... funny is my cousin name is dave too he ate most of the food plus he brought 3 beers and he put them in the fridge and he drunk everone else beers (like 7 or 8) and then when he left took his 3 beers tongue.gif must be something with the name dave and eating food laugh.gif

[/quote

WELL I DONT DRINK SMOKE OR GAMBLE BUT I LOVE ME FOOD AS FOR YESTERDAY I HAD TO PROVE JUMPY WRONG BETWEEN YOU AND ME IT KILLED TO WATCH ALL THAT GOOD FOOD AND NOT TOUCH IT WITH MY LIPS AND TOUNGE BUT GOT OVER THAT AS TO MAKE IT WORST KKW WINS THE SEA FOOD PLATTER RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND I THOUGHT OH BOY IM GUNNA BUST BUT KKW OISSED OF AFTER HE SEEN THE LOOK IN MY EYES HE MUST OF THOUGHT BETTER QUIT WHILE IM A HEAD ...HAHAHA IF WE GET TOGHETER DOWN SOUTH COUNT ME IN .......ALL WAS IN GOOD HEALTH AND SMILING YESTERDAY JUMPS NOT LIKE YOU TO POST WITH OUT PUTTING NAMES ABOVE OUR HEADS ....PULL YA FINGER OUT MATEY ......
kkw
winge, winge, winge. I saw the tears in your eyes when I left with the platter. I put the crab pieces (sea food extender/tripe) on the bonnet of your car. Seagulls must have got to it before you.
Jumpus GooDarus
You mean like this Dave ????

salty fil
Sounds like a good day. To be honest i knew nothing about it. I saw the thread early last week but i was working up at The Entrance all week and stayed there a few a couple of nights. When i didnt stay there i was up at 4 a.m. and in bed at 9 p.m. so not much time for the computer.
Its a pity cause im into these kinds of things. Next one for sure.
jack
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 14 2008, 11:22 AM) *
Sounds like a good day. To be honest i knew nothing about it. I saw the thread early last week but i was working up at The Entrance all week and stayed there a few a couple of nights. When i didnt stay there i was up at 4 a.m. and in bed at 9 p.m. so not much time for the computer.

I have bumped that thread up into recent threads so often in the last few weeks it gave me a headache laugh.gif

It's just the recent threads get flooded by auction threads, so it's easy to miss one if you are just like me and mainly check the recent posts.

As this one was a succes with good fun I'm sure there will be another one at some point.

Jack
MartinF
hahaha jumpy.. you stole my idea. Good job though smile.gif
STEVE.P
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 14 2008, 12:22 PM) *
Sounds like a good day. To be honest

hey salty it wasn't an orgy, laugh.gif
salty fil
QUOTE (STEVE.P @ Apr 14 2008, 02:57 PM) *
hey salty it wasn't an orgy, laugh.gif

Im into those too!!!
Whos going to organise that one? tongue.gif
Bees Knees
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 14 2008, 03:01 PM) *
Im into those too!!!
Whos going to organise that one? tongue.gif

With the amount of chat there at the meet salty, i dont think the job would get done somehow hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
salty fil
Yeh looking at the few of those heads in the picture i dont think id get it up no matter which female was up for it!
Bees Knees
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 14 2008, 04:13 PM) *
Yeh looking at the few of those heads in the picture i dont think id get it up no matter which female was up for it!

Yep, we are no oil paintings poke.gif It would have to take some emot201.gif
Christos
QUOTE (Rum Dust N Ruckus @ Apr 14 2008, 08:41 AM) *
I know 3 people in the pic, but am guessing the rest... Can you do a round of names??

Well as you would have seen Jumpus did an update to the pic and put in the names. There you go faces to names. I will give you something to think about.

I have met Martinf on one short visit to Jumpus house for pickup. And I see this shadow that I recognized as being somewhat familiar. Well I sort of knew who it was from his blog and other knowledge so he was easy to spot. smile.gif
Christos
QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 08:56 AM) *
WELL I DONT DRINK SMOKE OR GAMBLE BUT I LOVE ME FOOD AS FOR YESTERDAY I HAD TO PROVE JUMPY WRONG BETWEEN YOU AND ME IT KILLED TO WATCH ALL THAT GOOD FOOD AND NOT TOUCH IT WITH MY LIPS AND TOUNGE

I have a simple plan. Eat when I am hungry.

Also

Why are you always yelling.

Must be because your hungry or your keyboard shift key is stuck.
BONECRUSHER
do forget haji, who left after eating everything,
poly
bugger the boss, i am not missin the next one dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Christos
QUOTE (poly @ Apr 14 2008, 06:16 PM) *
bugger the boss, i am not missin the next one dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Now Now we all have to work for a living and if your boss ask you to work then you just have to do that.

Cut the grass, paint the house, do the washing, take out the bins, cook the dinner......
Jumpus GooDarus
QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 14 2008, 04:13 PM) *

Not to worry Salty !

We have Special Blow Up Sheep you can try out laugh.gif laugh.gif
poly
QUOTE (Christos @ Apr 14 2008, 06:20 PM) *
Now Now we all have to work for a living and if your boss ask you to work then you just have to do that.

Cut the grass, paint the house, do the washing, take out the bins, cook the dinner......

no mate wrong boss, possum would have been it to i bet if i had been able to get away from work dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
Haji
BC how could you? After I posted the lurid details of JUMPY eating all the chookens and emu drumsticks on Friday and having to leave early after signing you in to the club, Mate I am gutted!

Buuuu't I am flattered by the pic that you posted that is supposed to be me eating my way through a loaf and a half of bread done up as a sandwich. I think that I shade that fella by around 50 years so thank you. (fundamental orifice!)

A great turnup, sorry I had to leave early but had to visit the grankids for their birthday. All the way via six toll roads and ten bridges (out your way crusher). It does show that a casual meet without boats/fishing is easier to organise than previous meets ex SFF. Must be a lesson there somewhere.

And finally, Coops we are definately going to take you out for a fish some time soon, be out of Botany Bay so better start programming your Tom Tom now and pay your E Tag fees!

Cheers

Haji

QUOTE (BONECRUSHER @ Apr 13 2008, 11:51 PM) *
do forget haji, who left after eating everything,
boris
good on you guys, a lot of fun...

Well hopefuly i'll see you guys on the next one, see my english is a bit of problem for me...
It'l Do
And finally, Coops we are definately going to take you out for a fish some time soon, be out of Botany Bay so better start programming your Tom Tom now and pay your E Tag fees!

Cheers

Haji

Oh no, not Ken to advise direction again. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.