Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boat Seats
Fishing oz style > Chat > Boating Talk
jasonb
hey guys what do you guys use and recommend to use for seats in tinnies ,,ide like the clamps and seats but the budget wont allow that so have to rethink me postereior and go cheaper ,,,,,what do or have you gus used that work ,,,,
poly
dont needem in a POLY hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
jasonb
well whats them grey padded things in the back poly hahhhahahhahhha
Phil
Try the wreckers. A couple of old Valiant charger seats would look good. Lay them bagk when the fish arnt biting
jasonb
yeah sounds good but its a car topper ,,aahahahahahaha
Phil
Get the whole charger and turn it upside down
jasonb
haahhaahahahaa too much rust in them shed sink
quintrex101
i have got no idea but i am getting one of those tin things jasons got laugh.giflaugh.gif

i was thinking something like this ....... i got one in me dory and its great http://www.biasboating.com.au/p-101-tinnie-cushion.aspx
Christos
QUOTE (jasonb @ Mar 27 2008, 08:38 PM) *
hey guys what do you guys use and recommend to use for seats in tinnies

Whimp.

Use Sandpaper to stop your bum from moving around.
jasonb
ahahahahahaah but no ,not on my little bottom ,,,ide get nappy rash ,,,,
quintrex101
hhahahahahha jas did you see my idea
jasonb
yeah sumo has them on his new boat and they r useless ,,
poly
QUOTE (jasonb @ Mar 27 2008, 09:10 PM) *
well whats them grey padded things in the back poly hahhhahahhahhha

hatch covers JASE hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
jasonb
so where do ya sit then poly besides on ya arse ahahahaaha
Jumpus GooDarus
Have you tried mouting a pineapple to the seat ???????????????????????? laugh.gif
It'l Do
QUOTE (jasonb @ Mar 27 2008, 08:38 PM) *
hey guys what do you guys use and recommend to use for seats in tinnies ,,ide like the clamps and seats but the budget wont allow that so have to rethink me postereior and go cheaper ,,,,,what do or have you gus used that work ,,,,

I just use the thwarts it came with.
Bought one of the clamp seats for my wife, one trip and she banashed it to the shed.
A pirate
QUOTE (It'l Do @ Mar 29 2008, 04:20 AM) *
I just use the thwarts it came with.
Bought one of the clamp seats for my wife, one trip and she banashed it to the shed.

i was thinking of getting one of those!
jasonb
yeah i wouldnt mind a couple of the clamps too
Christos
QUOTE (It'l Do @ Mar 29 2008, 11:20 PM) *

QUOTE (A pirate @ Mar 30 2008, 07:18 AM) *
i was thinking of getting one of those!

QUOTE (jasonb @ Mar 31 2008, 07:05 PM) *
yeah i wouldnt mind a couple of the clamps too

I got the impression that he was talking about the wife?
jasonb
ahhhaha sounds that way mate haahaaha
Jumpus GooDarus
Still reckon the pineapple is the go ??

Think of all the toilet paper you can save laugh.gif
jasonb
fix me piles too hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
jasonb
well ive decided to make some boat clamps for the tinnie seats ,then ill find some proper seats to mount on them ,,,,unless someone has some they want to sell cheap
A pirate
Well im looking to go this way too as i spend too much time at sea and in boats uncomfortable to be uncomfortable when im home in my boat.

I may go either 2x seats clamped on the the bench seats or one big padded "pillow" press studded on the the bench not sure at the moment.
jasonb
yeah i like the press stud seats ,,but im thinkin bout me back too ,,,haahahhaaha
poly
here u go jas

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BOAT-SEATS_W0QQitem...1QQcmdZViewItem
quintrex101
sorry jas i gave one of them away 3 or 4 month ago ... should have told eailer and it would have beeen yours
A pirate
bugger!.... oh well.
jack
in stead of clamps you can also buy a swivel that screw onto your thwart, sounds more secure

Jack
A pirate
yeah somthing like that sounds good...well you can screw them in and they clamp across the thwart....but yeah thats what im after.
storms72
Bit of a late reply and not even close to JG's Pineapple suggestion-BTW you forgot to mention its a good snack after the piles and coital clens has been completed! Bannana.gif

I'v recently bolted some swivel seats to my tinnie-no cushions on em but a towel will work just fine for me!....I have a spare thwart cushion-very pretty Orange colour-free to a good home if you like...just gimme the nod and I'll provide details for you to collect it or if I'm workin near you can drop it off!

Jason
A pirate
QUOTE (storms72 @ May 13 2008, 11:32 PM) *
Bit of a late reply and not even close to JG's Pineapple suggestion-BTW you forgot to mention its a good snack after the piles and coital clens has been completed! Bannana.gif

I'v recently bolted some swivel seats to my tinnie-no cushions on em but a towel will work just fine for me!....I have a spare thwart cushion-very pretty Orange colour-free to a good home if you like...just gimme the nod and I'll provide details for you to collect it or if I'm workin near you can drop it off!

Jason

Im interested if the offer is to anyone.

Im travelling sutherland to brookvale every week day if that helps you.
storms72
QUOTE (A pirate @ May 14 2008, 10:23 PM) *
Im interested if the offer is to anyone.

Im travelling sutherland to brookvale every week day if that helps you.

Hmmm, most of my work is out round Kellyville/Castle Hill/Penrith areas....I do go to Auburn once a week-whats Brookvale near Pirate????
oz man
Brookvale is over Manly way or as it's called the Northern suburbs beachs.
A pirate
mmm what days do you go to Aubarn?
A pirate
mmm what days do you go to Aubarn?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.