> Fushing The Banks
Jumpus GooDarus
post Feb 20 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #21

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Rumpus @ Feb 20 2011, 07:00 AM) *
You might have to download the audio file there jumpy.. Pretty sure i remember him saying they took 35min to sail across the bay from huski, was on 24kg gear and 2hr 45min to catch..

Well that's a load of crap to start with, recall the day well good 2.5 - 3 meter swell rolling in from the south with around a 13 knot southerly blowing as well.

Hell I even took it easy on the throatles getting out that day took me 30 minutes from crookhaven heads 2 do the 8 NM's

Wot R we talking about from Huski ??? got 2 be @ least a 20 odd NMile trip.

Besides Dads Boat moors @ Greenwell Pt

Sound like he is full of shit though. You got the pics to prove it.. haha

Better still I was there

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sir Reel
post Feb 20 2011, 01:13 AM
Post #22

*Narcho's*

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,557

QUOTE (Fed @ Feb 16 2011, 03:52 PM) *
I reckon toovlo goosed the throttle to get some peace & quiet. hysterical.gif argue.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Id say he would of been shittin himself, no wonder he didnt catch nothen with that old smelly GooDarus skip bait.

Luckly TOOVLO didnt use the flying gaff

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Went out to fad today was in 120 mtr
Current is running strong down this way still.
Almost had a Marlin hook up as he swam boat side.
Seen a few minky whales, a sun fish and some action happenind 200 mtrs from the boat, Fins were crossing our path
Water temp was 23-24 deg
No hook ups today.

--------------------
insanity takes it's toll, I make sure I have plenty of spare change

Catch ya L8ter

John

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Feb 20 2011, 01:41 AM
Post #23

His Eminance

I've organised TOOVLO to stay with ewe for a week Sir Reel he wants 2B your new fishing buddy.

Said he'll buy ewe a Hand Bag if ewe Luv Him Long Time laugh.gif laugh.gif

Almost had a Marlin hook up as he swam boat side.

1/2 your luck, I did a TOOVLO 2day rolleyes.gif

Went sth 2 fush Bandits as soon as I got to Bellambi ramp I realised I'd 4gotten sum thing I knew this cause it wasn't on the goat that's wot gave it away that I didn't bring that which I'd 4gotten.

The 4gotten thingy was back @ home cause I'd 4gotten it there & I wasn't going to go back to get the 4gotten thingy which I'd 4gotten to bring & left back @ home.

The 4gotten thingy which I'd 4gotten to bring was my bag no ordinary bag let me tell ewes uh uh, The 4gotten thingy which I'd 4gotten to bring which was my bag had all my 4gotten thingy's in it.

The 4gotten thingy's I'm refering to were Sounder, GPS, Gumballs, Harness's etc so I knew we were in the shitty poo poo club

Just confirms I hate early starts, had a dream last night that I'd 4get the bag as well

Had no idea all day till lunchtime where we were think @ wun stage we were close to the shelf then a mate ling ling me told me he was on Bandits so I headed back in.

No shortage of striped tuna but that's all we got couple of marlins wun around 150 kg back @ the ramp caught on Bandits, mate had a take 30 meters from us dropped the bait & followed teaser to the goat.

Called it a day not long after that I was driving around blind.

Nutter mate ling ling this morn wanted to see if I wanted to go fush with them off Sydney, just returned his call they went wide wide + Nth dropped 1st marlin that took lure, Yung fulla [12 yo me tinks] got put in the chair for 2nd fish, well done yung Brock est 160 kg Blue released

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Reel
post Feb 20 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #24

*Narcho's*

Member No.: 2,557

Hey skippy you can keep your dumb friend, ive got enofgh of them lol
Does he at least use his own rods and tackle, buy you lunch or put money towards bait and fuel?

Would b difficult without a gps so far out to sea, very old school stuff when It didnt mater where you went you could catch a feed, but not these days. Yesterday mine had a loose conection which was easily fixed , by the time I got my head out from under the dash we had spun 180deg and would of been heading back in without the aid of a gps or compass.

--------------------
insanity takes it's toll, I make sure I have plenty of spare change

Catch ya L8ter

John

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Feb 20 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #25

His Eminance

QUOTE (Sir Reel @ Feb 21 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Hey skippy you can keep your dumb friend, ive got enofgh of them lol

Not like this wun ewe haven't he's Special laugh.gif

He does own his own gear but I dont allow peeps to bring gear on board unless going out for a baitfish cant really get better than the gear I use so need to bring + unlike alot of peeps I'm allwallys checking & maintaining.

buy you lunch or put money towards bait and fuel?

No complaints there, overall he's pretty harmless just Hopeless & Stupid even put up with his stupity on trip down to GP but there's wun thing I wont tolerate & that's

BULLSHIT

Warned him on many occasions about this subject I'm no dummy & have a very GooDarus Memory catch him & others out all the time

Wot piss'd me off this time I pretty sure I posted on old site [missing posts]

I got ling lings from peeps telling me the story of how he saved my life & how my boats are falling to pieces [that wun was to cover his stupidnesswhen he slammed fire extinguisher]

Would b difficult without a gps so far out to sea,

Not @ all used to do it all the time back in the days B4 GPS's, just need 2b be aware of conditions when tralling out direction of swell how much current is running even yesterday still figured not much more than 1.5 knots of current just by listening to the way motors were reving & watching performance of lures.

we had spun 180deg and would of been heading back in without the aid of a gps or compass.

Like I said ewe need to be aware of conditions on way out they'll show ee the way home, do recall wun trip many moons ago in days b4 GPS out wide on the shelf water was like glass I was on yft for 2 1/2 hrs so wasn't paying to much attention mates boat which I used to skipper.

Everything went black that day wind came up out of nowhere water sprout heading our way couldn't see land & to tell the truth I had no idea where east was elect storm had the compass doing 360's.

I'm pretty GooDarus @ prob solving unscrewed compass from bracket cut wires & got my mate to hold itout the back of the boat, I'm refering to the compass not my 22.gif

Gave me east & that's all I needed

--------------------

+Quote Post
NetPez
post Feb 21 2011, 05:19 AM
Post #26

WildManFromBorneo

Member No.: 2,566

awww jumpy and to think i gave up going out withyou fishing on this trip
work always spoils aq good laugh i know you love fishn but to
jumpus right outa the goat to catch the fishys by hand that is something else

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Feb 21 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #27

His Eminance

Ewe just lucky ewe weren't home that turdsday & ling ling'd me

Was coming over & I'm pretty sure TOOVLO would've found sum ting to break like your shed laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:31 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates