Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Old Mate
Jumpus GooDarus
post Dec 27 2010, 04:48 AM
Post #1

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Most of ewes would know by now my old mate passed away thought I'd do a thread for him rather than have him mentioned in the xmas thread this is where he belongs.

He was the biggest idiot boofhead [2nd only to the son of scona other mutt in the pics] but none the less scona was everybody's favourite as cranky as he would make ewe @ times wun look @ his face & ewe would be smiling again.

Not to mention he was the best gun dog I'd ever gone out with & I've owned a few, his missus Teela who passed away 5 months ago wasn't bad either but had nothing on Scona.

When I got him 20 years back there were 3 pups left in that litter & out of the 3 there was one who just would not leave me alone pushed the other pups aside so they didn't stand a chance suppose he picked me than the other way around & that habit lasted all his life he was my shadow.

Was just going through some photo's of the mutts & all brought a smile to my face

Bit of a cutie back then & a real chick magnate @ 7 weeks old

Then he grew into a monster big dog for his breed recal 47 kg @ his peak & it was all muscle a very docile dog Teela was the smart one & the boss

But unlike most dogs @ least scona could read & write did his own sign writing in pic below but the bugger was annoying when he'd sneak in & use my computer without asking 1st.

The mutts used to love their swims seems a long time ago now looking @ the pics cause Foreshore Rd looks nothing like this now after the Pt Botany extentions.
It was a place ewe could let dogs off the lead & let them have a good run & swim, had to stop taking Scona there on weekends when it was busy cause the mongrel would run up & down the beach pissing on peeps esky's bags or wot ever he could cock his leg up
As far as he was concerned it was his beach & had to mark his turf hysterical.gif

On the weekends I'd have to take them to the boat ramp side away from peeps esky's etc & that side had a stricter dress code no running around in the nutty for Scona he had to wear board shorts

Mutts would allways check out everybody & wun of my favourite lines whenever sum bloody would come over as a lot of ewes would know was

Scona ! ewe cant eat them
They wont taste ant good

He intimidated alot of peeps but in reality he wouldn't hurt a fly wasn't in his nature

Farewell old friend

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Dec 27 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #2

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

Jumpy. Thanks for sharing a few moments with us, with your mate's.
20 years is a bloody long stretch and lots of good memorys for you.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
Bees Knees
post Dec 30 2010, 02:40 PM
Post #3

Twoeyesea

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,659

Nice work pal!! Your a funny bugger...smile.gif You could tell how fit he was in that pic at your oldies back door... Good stuff..smile.gif

When i saw this thread, i thought of the time Scona stole my work boots. hahahahaha hysterical.gif

--------------------
Don't hate me, cause you ain't me... :)

+Quote Post
bafoo
post Dec 31 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #4

Jewfish

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,601

QUOTE (Bees Knees @ Dec 30 2010, 02:40 PM) *
Nice work pal!! Your a funny bugger...smile.gif You could tell how fit he was in that pic at your oldies back door... Good stuff..smile.gif

When i saw this thread, i thought of the time Scona stole my work boots. hahahahaha hysterical.gif

nice read mate - you do get attached to them.
They are ver special loyal friends.

Bafoo

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Jan 1 2011, 01:36 AM
Post #5

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Lucky for ewe that ewe never met him bafoo

That Dave Zorblic reckons scona had a taste for Malteso's & had bit him on the SmellyFarTing.gif hysterical.gif

Told Zorblic that he was talking out of his SmellyFarTing.gif

Then he pulled down his pants to show me, sure enough there was a big bruise on his cheek hysterical.gif

But still told him he was talking out of his SmellyFarTing.gif I knew no way Scona was responsible allthough scona was an animal & animals can be unpredictable I knew his nature & no way he would do such a thing.

I wasn't there to see but had a very goodarus idea which mutt gave zorblic the love bite twas The Son of Scona that mutt is a nut case, but in order for even him to have given the love bite reckon the malteso provoked him allthough he wouldn't admit it.

I knew my mutts like the back of my hand son of scona was my neice/nephews mutt & a loony

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 06:05 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates