Jumpus GooDarus
post Oct 10 2010, 04:00 AM
Post #1

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Got talked into fushing on a brurry weekend

How Rude !

Anyways didn't like to look of the wind erection so took big goat out for a spin, wanted to see how donks were running after pulling off the manifolds to get to fuel canisters during the week, thought there was crap in them & I was right donks are purring now.

Anyways sorta missed tide & ended up @ the oil wharf to get away from the wind, got bored ketching blurters so decided to put down a squiddy & look for girly fush, looked through the heads which were quite sloppy & saw this & it twas the same all the way to sth maroubra

Bit of fun on the light spin gear & pissed myself hysterical.gif @ paul he shat himself compaining that the rod was going to break.

Told him to stop importing chi nee crap hysterical.gif

Na the LOX rods are sensational but still laughed wat ching him turn the reel handle whilst the salmon were pulling drag @ a great knot of speed

ps] these were big salmon to boot over 65 cm's

Thought if kungs would be anywhere in close sth mar would be the place & I was correct
Opted to anchor up as the slop made it hard to Scotty2Hotty
Spent the next 2 hrs with fush after fush more salmon, blurters then the kungs rocked up
Nutting big prob only the odd 2 would've been legal but threw them back in I'd put away my bait rod & was solely using my 3 kg spin stick

Didn't bother snapping a pic of the girly fush nut ting exeptional but would've nailed around 15 or so of dem had them up on the surface taking cubes @ wun stage

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Oct 10 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #2

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

It's not bad when you can fish on Australias largest city door step and produce fun like that.
Geeze I gotta get myself on the water soon,,,,,,bloddy forgetting which end the worm goes on.
Got a boat in at the moment getting a heart transplant and it's going on my mooring down at Bermi
as soon as I get it back.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
bafoo
post Oct 11 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #3

Jewfish

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,601

Well done mate,

looks like you guys had a ball in the trying conditions.

keep at it mate.

bafoo rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Fed
post Oct 11 2010, 02:59 AM
Post #4

*Mr Shiny Head*

Member No.: 7

I think Paul has got a stiffy.

--------------------

SEAFARER: Fine as a Fairy's Fart

+Quote Post
Christos
post Oct 14 2010, 02:36 PM
Post #5

Kokino Vraka

Member No.: 220

Good report.

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Oct 15 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #6

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

Yesterday the day b4 2day looked to goodarus to sit @ home so went for another fushy
Loaded the goat up with a big array of gear cause didn't know wot I wanted to fush for.
1st stop as up he coast a bit to get sum live squiddy's water was still to dirty & wasn't prepared to spend hrs fushing for them so did the sneaky sneaky & had brought along 1/2 doz out of the freezer.
Pretty flat seas so thought I'd run out to the peak, wun udder goat out there jigging away & for the life of me still dont know why as no girly fush were showing on the sounder there were bottom fush prob reds or pinky's judging by the way they were hugging bottom.

I put a squid down only cause I was allready out there & trolling it for an hr or so b4 pulling it in & deciding to head back in close cant ketch that which is not there.

Came across birds working the salmon schools & had a bit of fun ketching a few of those B4 headind back into the Bay for tide turn.

In original post there's a pic of the 1-3 kg rod here's wun of the 4 - 7kg stick loaded up on a bluter which seem to love velly small SP's

Blurters were alot bigger yesterday with a few going over 45 cms this wun a bit smaller

Snapper were yet again all undersize seems to be the norm this year but did have a bit of fun on the light gear alot of shovel nose sharkys about

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:28 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates