Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Covid Makes Ghosts, Vanishing Members
SUMOFISHIN
post Sep 18 2021, 02:26 PM
Post #1

*The Manilla Gorilla*

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 13

Hi All It's Been a Month since anyone posted on the Site, I just thought I would let you Know that I check in every Morning Hoping to see something Happening
I know a lot of people have been in Lockdown with this Pandemic Which I hope Hasn't affected any of our Members, But it is Making Ghosts out of everyone, Please hop on if you read this and have a say about something especially all the projects you have done whilst in Lockdown. I Hope you are All well during this trying Time,, Good Luck to One and All.

PS: I've been working on my latest Motorhome But I can't get the Pic to Upload.

--------------------
I WANNA GO: FISHIN WITH SUMO.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kkw
post Sep 19 2021, 02:24 PM
Post #2

" Master of Black Fish"(alias The Criminal)"

Member No.: 30

I check in each morning too Sumo, but the reality is that there are only 4 of us who do. I am erecting a garden shed and am almost at the stage where I wonder how to bolt the four walls together and get the roof on, by myself. Haven't been fishing in ages. Looks like our Forster trip in a few weeks time will not go ahead, but still hoping.

+Quote Post
SUMOFISHIN
post Sep 20 2021, 02:16 PM
Post #3

*The Manilla Gorilla*

It's good to Hear from you Klaus I hope all is well for you and your Family, I have had Population Explosion with another 2 Grandchildren and and another Great Grandchild with another one on the way, of EACH ,All Girls, My son has five Now (I told him what was Causing it) and my Youngest Daughter has two with one on the way and My 3rd eldest Grandson has one coming. (I know what they have been doing in Lockdown) Anyway on a Better Note My Son has Just built a Grand Vitara Dual cab tray back for Pig hunting, when he's finished I can get him to spend a bit of time to help me Tidy up my Boat after four years in the Shed so that I can take it for a Run over to Port Macquarie, I do hope that you can get out of the Shire Soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Sep 20 2021, 03:02 PM
Post #4

Marlin

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (SUMOFISHIN @ Sep 21 2021, 08:16 AM) *
It's good to Hear from you Klaus I hope all is well for you and your Family, I have had Population Explosion with another 2 Grandchildren and and another Great Grandchild with another one on the way, of EACH ,All Girls, My son has five Now (I told him what was Causing it) and my Youngest Daughter has two with one on the way and My 3rd eldest Grandson has one coming. (I know what they have been doing in Lockdown) Anyway on a Better Note My Son has Just built a Grand Vitara Dual cab tray back for Pig hunting, when he's finished I can get him to spend a bit of time to help me Tidy up my Boat after four years in the Shed so that I can take it for a Run over to Port Macquarie, I do hope that you can get out of the Shire Soon.

George. Your family sure is multiplying at a great rate, I know how proud you are of your family and so you should be, time to get that boat active again.
Klaus shame about your Forster trip, good luck with the shed.
Me well I have been pretty busy, I bought a 14 foot quintrex to turn into a new bass boat but that is still upside down in the back yard, building a alloy trailer for it but stopped as I can't travel to buy axle and they want $100 to deliver the bloody thing so I will wait till I can drive to Smithfield to pick it up. I got another project boat a Savage Scorpion 485 SF which I am doing heaps to.
Made rocket launcher with deck light anchor light with wires running through the tubing and net and gaff holders, built bait tank, still not working as I need to buy tube from pump to tank etc, made huge bait board with inbuilt tackle storage so everything is close at hand, fitted radio 27 mgz , in the process of re doing wiring, well just heaps to do. I bought the boat and trailer unregistered and Services NSW are not registering and new registrations of boats till the restrictions are lifted so can't use the boat even IF I was within 5 k's of a boat ramp. My nearest ramp ( Silverwater ) is 5.5 k's from me.
At the moment I am making 2x letter boxes for my next door neighbor, he is building granny flat down back so need 2 x letter boxes, doesn't sound much but little projects like this keeps me active.
Cheers Frank

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
oz man
post Sep 20 2021, 10:06 PM
Post #5

The Guru

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 1

Well we all battle on and for me I'm isolating but have had my 2 jabs, but now I've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes which I'm trying to get under control which is harder than I thought with the old machine tell me HI I was curious if it was say hi to me but not my lucky.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SUMOFISHIN
post Sep 21 2021, 02:33 PM
Post #6

*The Manilla Gorilla*

Frank It's Good to hear you are Very Active with letterboxes ect, The Savage 485 Sounds like a Great project they are not cheap up here, But I know you will Make a great Fishing vessel with it.
George I am Happy that you have had Both jabs I still have one to come , I wouldn't worry too much about the type 2 diabetes I have it and you will find if you know you have it and stick to your medication It will Settle My son has recently been Diagnosed his sugar was up to 14.5 and he had it under control in a few weeks .
It's Great to hear from you Fellows , I was starting to think that I was the only one checking in, Please keep the threads Going and hopefully we will be out of this Mess soon and all talking about the Fishing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oz man
post Dec 26 2021, 11:05 PM
Post #7

The Guru

Group: Root Admin

Member No.: 1

All under control now averaging 7.0 from a HI, as the machine both myself and doctor had could only say HI, so I don't know what I was just that it went out past the limit of the machine that what really scared me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 02:51 PM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates