> Baitcasters
Fed
post Oct 26 2010, 11:42 PM
Post #21

*Mr Shiny Head*

Group: Members

Member No.: 7

HaHaHaHa!
What happened was I started shearing my head with the clippers and realised I had the #1 comb on instead of the #2, I did a quarter of my scone before I woke up & swapped the #1 to the #2 so now I've got a real shiny quarter head. No body else has noticed it yet. LOL!

--------------------

SEAFARER: Fine as a Fairy's Fart
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Oct 26 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #22

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

swapped the #1 to the #2

Fed we really dont want to hear how ewe did your Wee Wee's & Poo Poo's hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Oct 31 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #23

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

Joey. Don't know if you are still looking, but if you are interested i have both the ABU revo and the Daiwa H R F here and you would be welcome to come over to my place ( Lidcombe ) and have a play with them. I have a park over the road where you could toss plugs around to your hearts content and get a real feel for both reels.
My prefered reel is the A B U and I use it mainly for Barra. At the moment I have 50lb Braid on it but have all the line classes here that you could take your choice of lines to try them out.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
Joey
post Nov 2 2010, 05:24 AM
Post #24

Garfish

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,125

Thanks for the offer nimrod but Ive decided against a baitcaster for the moment. I will eventually get one but am going to stick with spin gear for the moment. Strange I know as the post started out as a baitcaster but have decided I can get more use from a spin reel.

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Nov 3 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #25

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (Joey @ Nov 3 2010, 12:24 AM) *
Thanks for the offer nimrod but Ive decided against a baitcaster for the moment. I will eventually get one but am going to stick with spin gear for the moment. Strange I know as the post started out as a baitcaster but have decided I can get more use from a spin reel.

That's OK mate, plenty of time to learn about the baitcasters, maybe borrow one to get to see if you like them or not.
The only time I use them is fresh water, of flicking around moored boats etc for Bream.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
poly
post Apr 28 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #26

the yack man

Group: Donator

Member No.: 4

hay Joey not sure if you are still interested in a bait caster or not don't even know if you call into the site any more, but if you are and do then all i have to say is practice practice practice, if i am going out to fish one of my baitcasters on Sunday i will put in a 1/2 hour practice on Saturday
this is the reel i feel is as good as is needed and will give years of trouble free service to buy the reel over here is in excess of $300 in the u.s. less than half that

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Team-Daiwa-S...=item19c5044515

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_SrdDkhtoM...mp;feature=fvwp

Paul

--------------------
bugger it's sold,got meself a house instead

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:02 AM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates