Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shirt Size, large
CATCH22
post May 8 2008, 03:51 AM
Post #1

*Telescopic Stick*

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

well just to let some of you know i tryed on a large and it was a good roomy size i normally wear large but then again i dont like tight cloths ..i measure 42inch chest 17inch neck ...just to give you a guide on size large cheers ....very good quality and i lovem .......dont miss out boyz ..jump said this woill be the only lot he is going to do so take my advice gettem while they are hot ....of the press that is ...hahahaha happy dressing and fishing that is ......
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kkw
post May 8 2008, 04:05 AM
Post #2

" Master of Black Fish"(alias The Criminal)"

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 30

I tried on a large and it was too tight. XL will be good I think. I have a 48" chest, 18" neck, 26" biceps, 8" wrists, 38" waist, 22" inner leg, Oh hang on, that's wrong - was it a 48" waist and a 26" chest??? Can't remember, but I will have 2 x XL.

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post May 9 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #3

*Telescopic Stick*

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

QUOTE (kkw @ May 8 2008, 10:05 PM) *
I tried on a large and it was too tight. XL will be good I think. I have a 48" chest, 18" neck, 26" biceps, 8" wrists, 38" waist, 22" inner leg, Oh hang on, that's wrong - was it a 48" waist and a 26" chest??? Can't remember, but I will have 2 x XL.

OH YA A FUNNY MAN KKW BEEN HANGING AROUND JUMPY TO LOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.....GOODONYA..TARZAN....LOL

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 12:24 PM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates