Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Get Together South Coast, next meeting place
CATCH22
post Apr 13 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #1

*Telescopic Stick*

Group: Members

Member No.: 8

HI BOYZ and GIRLZ we had such a good day thanks to all i do believe we should keep it up on a regular bases i suggest we have the first weekend of every second month as a set date and move the meeting place up and down the coast so all can attend we have a couple of good members down south so it would be good to include them or make the effet to go down their neck of the woods ...........lets keep it going while the irons hot ........we could even make it a pic nic day for all the familys on some of the meetings ....lets try to pull together on this one .........we all have to do our share to keep all together as one ........i have met some really good people who have become part of my family now ..like sumo ,jason,arnie,snapperman, ,and a few of their freinds and it just goes on and on .....meeeting people of the same interest is a bonus so boyz stand up and keep active lets do it .......anyway thats what i believe and suggest.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 13 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #2

His Eminance

Group: Administrators

Member No.: 2

I noticed that you included the word PIC NIC

I have a Q ????????

Tell me that you're not going to dress up as YOGI BEAR & come steal all the food ???????? laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

Save The Fish, Eat a Pussy

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Apr 13 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #3

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 09:49 AM) *
HI BOYZ and GIRLZ we had such a good day thanks to all i do believe we should keep it up on a regular bases i suggest we have the first weekend of every second month as a set date and move the meeting place up and down the coast so all can attend we have a couple of good members down south so it would be good to include them or make the effet to go down their neck of the woods ...........lets keep it going while the irons hot ........we could even make it a pic nic day for all the familys on some of the meetings ....lets try to pull together on this one .........we all have to do our share to keep all together as one ........i have met some really good people who have become part of my family now ..like sumo ,jason,arnie,snapperman, ,and a few of their freinds and it just goes on and on .....meeeting people of the same interest is a bonus so boyz stand up and keep active lets do it .......anyway thats what i believe and suggest.....

Yep I'm with you, it should be a regular thing.
In my time with being on Computer fishing forums. I have met well over 200 members from verious sites, and I have only come across a couple of guys that I would not welcome into my house as guests.
I have attended numerous get togethers, and have travelled down to Melbourne for a get together and to Canberra for just a bbq with the mob from Canberra. Believe me for anyone who hasen't been to one of these get togethers, you are missing out on a heap of good times.

Someone once said to me "" get a life " and get some friends.
Well believe me I have never had a shortage of friends. But meeting new friends works for me all the time, and on every one of these outings I have either arranged myself of just been one of the guys, I have met new friends, and people to share my passion with and that is Fishing and boating.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
Spudly
post Apr 13 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #4

*FruitLoop* 53

Group: Donator

Member No.: 3

Yep Yep.. when are you thinking??

My roster makes it a bit hard, but what sorta time ya looking at and can let ya knoe

+Quote Post
poly
post Apr 14 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #5

the yack man

Member No.: 4

just found this thread, odd place to put it, i have been thinking about how the next one will work best for the site and i was thinking that a garage sale might work, if u were to have a look through your fishing kit u will find stuff that dose not get used and could be sold off at the sale, have a think about it it may be fun. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
bugger it's sold,got meself a house instead

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 14 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #6

His Eminance

Thanks for pointing it out poly

Dave why the hell did you post this thread in finished auctions ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CATCH22
post Apr 14 2008, 05:23 AM
Post #7

*Telescopic Stick*

Member No.: 8

thanks for changing it (jumpy) matey new you would.was busy eating pressed wrong key ..ahhaha ......well as to make it fair on all we should say ....we should have one ever two months so next one should be june ..make it at greenwell ( south coast ) first weekend of june ..some might meet for the day other like myself would be down for weekend and fish as well ..so throw that about i know it wont suit all but that would be impossible so majority rules and i think it would be good to meet south coast boyz ...........balls in your court guys.....come on lets make it happen ......

This post has been edited by CATCH22: Apr 14 2008, 05:26 AM

+Quote Post
Spudly
post Apr 14 2008, 05:32 AM
Post #8

*FruitLoop* 53

Member No.: 3

no good for me sorry mate..

3rd weekend is a possability?

+Quote Post
BONECRUSHER
post Apr 14 2008, 07:24 AM
Post #9

Bream

Member No.: 2,586

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 09:49 AM) *

I thought i was down the south coast on sunday?

lol

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 14 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #10

*Back Better*

Member No.: 2,560

QUOTE (CATCH22 @ Apr 14 2008, 11:23 PM) *
thanks for changing it (jumpy) matey new you would.was busy eating pressed wrong key ..ahhaha ......well as to make it fair on all we should say ....we should have one ever two months so next one should be june ..make it at greenwell ( south coast ) first weekend of june ..some might meet for the day other like myself would be down for weekend and fish as well ..so throw that about i know it wont suit all but that would be impossible so majority rules and i think it would be good to meet south coast boyz ...........balls in your court guys.....come on lets make it happen ......

How far a drive is greenwell anyway??

--------------------

+Quote Post
nimrod
post Apr 14 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #11

Marlin

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,004

QUOTE (jack @ Apr 15 2008, 08:54 AM) *
How far a drive is greenwell anyway??

Jack. Greenwell point, just north of Jervis Bay south of Nowra about 2 hours easy drive from your place.

--------------------
Frank

Keep it wet

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 14 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #12

*Back Better*

QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 15 2008, 10:03 AM) *
Jack. Greenwell point, just north of Jervis Bay south of Nowra about 2 hours easy drive from your place.

ah Ok

very much doable than :-)

Only thing I can foresee now that would keep me away than is birth of my newborn.

Jack

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 14 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #13

His Eminance

QUOTE (nimrod @ Apr 15 2008, 10:03 AM) *

Not even that these days Frank esp with the roads which bypass all the towns along the way

Jack I often hook up the little boat & just go down for the day, I dont speed & take it pretty easy & it's only about a 1 1/2 drive from say the Sutherland area but it takes me @ least 1/2 to get to sutherland if there's traffic.

GP is only 11 klm's from Nowra

--------------------

+Quote Post
salty fil
post Apr 14 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #14

*Suretus Anus*

Member No.: 2,582

Sounds good. Wouldnt mind taking the boat and staying a night so i can have a fish.If anyone knows the grounds and is keen maybe it can happen.
Dont like searching for grounds when i have limited time in an area - call me lazy but i think most are the same.

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 14 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #15

His Eminance

As long as it's not school holidays accomidation is pretty reasonable

Think $70 a night last time Dave & I went down a couple of weeks ago

That's for a cabin @ the Coral Tree Caravan Park

Private ramp on the water cabins are self contained kitchen , bathroom ect 2 single beds & there's also another bedroom with a double bed.

I find there's more than enough room in these cabins, mind you's I make Dave sleep outside under the carport to gaurd the boat laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 14 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #16

*Back Better*

QUOTE (Jumpus GooDarus @ Apr 15 2008, 01:54 PM) *
As long as it's not school holidays accomidation is pretty reasonable

Think $70 a night last time Dave & I went down a couple of weeks ago

That's for a cabin @ the Coral Tree Caravan Park

Private ramp on the water cabins are self contained kitchen , bathroom ect 2 single beds & there's also another bedroom with a double bed.

I find there's more than enough room in these cabins, mind you's I make Dave sleep outside under the carport to gaurd the boat laugh.gif laugh.gif

School holidays are now so first weekend of June shouldn't be holidays I think.

Can we have fixed date/time/location please, Have to run it by the boss and make sure I have mowed the lawn, vacuumed the house, painted the baby room, done the dishes and start giving her back rubs if this is to be for me tongue.gif

Jack

--------------------

+Quote Post
salty fil
post Apr 14 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #17

*Suretus Anus*

Member No.: 2,582

Geez Jack. If your that useful round the house il marry you!!!

+Quote Post
poly
post Apr 14 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #18

the yack man

Member No.: 4

i think it should be up to RUM to set a day as he has the longest road to travel, as for me i am o.k. with june any weekend will do biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
bugger it's sold,got meself a house instead

+Quote Post
jack
post Apr 14 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #19

*Back Better*

QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 15 2008, 03:22 PM) *

Now Now ...... apart from the legal implications, I have met you and you are not my type (politically correct aren't I) hysterical.gif

I mow the lawn but can't be asked about whipper snipper the edges
I do the dishes but don't put them away
I Paint but leave the mess
I vacuum the house but without moving anything, instead opting to go around and leave the vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room.
and to be quite honest my backrubs suck (now no comments here please there is young kids around) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
My wife married me for my good looks hysterical.gif

Jack

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jumpus GooDarus
post Apr 14 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #20

His Eminance

QUOTE (salty fil @ Apr 15 2008, 03:22 PM) *

kk is looking for a husband even has his own aprin laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 03:02 PM
Fishing Oz Style

Fishing, Boating,Camping

Mates